OtakuTalk

Affiliates: Tablecats Lounge! Tinychan! /prog/ Ylilauta! Vectors! Your link here!

Boards: /d/

Topic: RP thread #2 (GM: On)


Anonymous A started this discussion 7.7 years ago #367

Previously:

You've arrived to the capital city of this land, and learn that there's monster spawning from the seweage. As a requirement of an old weaponsmith to forge you some decent weapon, you've went down the sewer, bypassed the guards and killed a mutated toad monsters. While the weapons would take a week to be finished, you have to get the money for the payment so you agreed on escorting a caravan leaded by a young man named Ushio, to keep his men and goods safe on the 3 days trip to a port city.

Current playa:
Kurz: a mystery man, have machinery limbs hidden on his back, shown and be used during fighting. seems to be searching for something.
Grey: a thief. intention unknown.

-On da GM-

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 21 minutes later[Top] #4,365

Joe DDM here, I think I might join in.

Anonymous B double-posted this 7.7 years ago, 19 minutes later, 40 minutes after the original post[Top] #4,366

And of course I'll be Ivan the fuzzydragon.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 8 seconds later, 40 minutes after the original post[Top] #4,367

@4,365

inb4 furry armies.
-Nega-

Anonymous B replied with this 7.7 years ago, 8 minutes later, 49 minutes after the original post[Top] #4,368

@previous

No, I'm not bringing the YouTube Furry Militia here!

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[Top] #4,370

@previous

You will have some dificulties in cities but welcome!

Anonymous B replied with this 7.7 years ago, 38 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[Top] #4,371

@previous

Nah, I'll just intimidate people if they look like they're gonna give me shit.

Anonymous D replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[Top] #4,372

@previous

Good luck with that!
Seems like central city dizimated all monsters around it!

Anonymous B replied with this 7.7 years ago, 8 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[Top] #4,373

@previous

Nah, they won't kill me... I'm too fluffy, and I can act very cute if I need to.

Anonymous D replied with this 7.7 years ago, 34 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[Top] #4,375

@previous

Will make a good coat :)

Anonymous B replied with this 7.7 years ago, 38 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[Top] #4,376

@previous

Fuck you, I'm a fusion-powered dragon!

Anonymous D replied with this 7.7 years ago, 6 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[Top] #4,377

@previous

Coat with special effects? Even better! XD

grey joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 33 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[Top] #4,382

@this whole thread

ELL-OHH-ELL

Anonymous D replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 5 hours after the original post[Top] #4,397

@4,366

Why not make a weredragon? That would make it easier to deal with humans.

Anonymous B replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 7 hours after the original post[Top] #4,404

@previous

Nah, I'm intimidating enough to scare the shit out of people until I can prove that I'm not a savage beast that's gonna rip their heads off.

Anonymous D replied with this 7.7 years ago, 6 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[Top] #4,405

@previous

I don't think this is how humans work... Anyway it's your character! Good luck!

Anonymous B replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 hours later, 10 hours after the original post[Top] #4,408

@previous

You're assuming that all humans have uniform psychology...

Anonymous D replied with this 7.7 years ago, 3 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[Top] #4,410

@previous

No, but groups of people tend to behave in similar manner.

Anonymous D double-posted this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 12 hours after the original post[Top] #4,412

(Hey On, could you describe this caravan? How big is it? What kind of vehicles are part of it?

Ushio, how dangerous is this route?

-Kurz-

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 25 minutes later, 12 hours after the original post[Top] #4,413

@4,366

> And of course I'll be Ivan the fuzzydragon.

2. You can be any "human-like" races (e.g. Human, Elf, Dwarf, Vampire, Cyborg, Dwarf, Half-beast, Half-orc, Half-everything etc.) with not too overwhelming super nature power or technology equipment (Nuking the whole Earth is forbidden and no fun kay?).
3. While you should choose "human-like" races to prevent too much furrrrr, morph/transformation into other creature is allowed but would be limited (in other words I'll zap you when you try to yiff)

HERRRRRP DERRRRRRP

-On da HerpDerp-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.7 years ago, 49 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[Top] #4,414

@previous

Isn't that a half-beast?

I'm okay with them in the story as long as they keep their genitals out of our view.

Picture related. It's Scias from Breath of Fire IV.

Anonymous F replied with this 7.7 years ago, 52 minutes later, 14 hours after the original post[Top] #4,415

@4,412

"Eh dis should be easy for ya," Ushio said, "area 'round dis big city 've all danger wiped clean by da king armie', worst'd be wolves or dogs. But further we go we migh' c'up wif dirty robbas'. See, dis's a major trade roote, merchants 'n' goodies go back 'n' forth on da road, lurkin' all da baddie in."

Ushio's back to leading his caravan team. It's a pretty small team, like 7~8 donkeys, each pulling a wooden cart packed with variety of goods. And there're only 2 additional men besides Ushio to lead the donkeys' way. No wonder they need an escort, a burglar with knife can easily defeat this little team and claim all the carts as loots.

-On da GM-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 hours later, 16 hours after the original post[Top] #4,418

@previous

Seems like this will be boring most of the time... I will try to loot the robbers or monsters in the way...
-Kurz-

Anonymous D double-posted this 7.7 years ago, 8 hours later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #4,426

@previous

I tell grey to sleep in the beggin of the travel since he was the last a sleep and since this is a long travel I will take some piece of wood on the way and carve a staff with my knife (a quarterstaff or a bo like weapons). Them we will make turns to protect the caravan.

-Kurz-

(Edited 15 seconds later.)

Anonymous B replied with this 7.7 years ago, 14 hours later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #4,463

@4,413

No, I won't yiff :P.

Anonymous F replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #4,467

@4,426

The road is all safe as you and the team walk through, not even a single threat appears. You picked a piece of wood off the road and craft a staff with it, more like for killing time than for actual need.

The sun soon fell and the night came. You picked a clear spot a bit off the road for the caravan team to camp for the night. "Good dat things all safe 'n' good - tho might be borin' ta ya eh?" Ushio said to you while cooking soup with dried meat over the campfire. "things might aint as pretty when go further, robbers hittin' merchants aint news on dis route."

Suddenly, you heard there're some noise of grasses. None of the Ushio's men notice that, but you are pretty sure it did come from the woods. You stare at the direction of the noise, whatever making that noise are not there already. It might be some harmless wild animal walked across, but it can also be some hungry dangerous beast got lured by the smelly meat soup, or worse, lured by the delicious human. What will you do?

(BTW are there any people wanna join the RP? You can just pop in whenever you see fit)

-On da GM-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 11 hours later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #4,473

@previous

"You guys keep an eye in the caravan. I think I heard something in the woods, I will check that and be right back in a minute."

(If anyone wanna join you can show up now or On could make a big beast show up and you help me taking it down)

-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #4,481

@previous

"You don't think your going by yourself do you?"
I quickly walk after Kurz into the Forrest.

-grey-the-thief-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #4,490

@previous

"Hey! Who is taking care of the caravan?"

-Kurz-

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 17 hours later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #4,511

@previous

While you and Grey are still arguing whether who should be going, you sensed the sense of movement are getting close - from all directions. Now everyone can notice their appearance - it's a pack of angry wolves, with blood-filled red eyes and growling with drool. They surrounded you, and they surrounded Grey along with the caravan team as well.

"AHHHHHH shit it's wolves! Save us bros!" Ushio said and trying to find cover under his own carts along with his men. As your job, it's your duty to save their life and merchandises safe from these beasts.

-On da GM-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #4,513

@previous

"Good that we didn't go far from the group!" Grab the staff with one of the tentacles and rotate it at high speed to use it as ofensive and defensive weapon (like in the figure) and wield the dagger with my hands. "Seems like we will have some more meat for dinner!"

-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #4,516

"Oh wonderful."
I take out my two small bladed weapons an dstand back to back with Kurz.
"At least it not bandits, right??"

-grey-the-fighting-thief-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #4,525

@previous

"Yeah! I don't eat bandits!" -start mass attacks against wolves.-

-Kurz-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 6 hours later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #4,542

@previous

You gave a signal to grey, then you both started dashing into the crowd of wolves. Grey used his sharp daggers to fluently slit open the throat of the wolves jumping towards him, and your whirling staff is like a lawnmower but instead of cutting down grass it knocks out wolves. However that wooden staff cannot stands the high frequent rotation and the impact when hitting on wolves with high rotating speed, it brokes after you took down 6-7 wolves. You're bounded to rely on your metal limbs again.

The wolves didn't show any fear from their fierce face, yet instint do make them understand you two are no easy meal. However, the people under the carts are just normal people and can't fight like you does, and the wolves are turning their attention to Ushio and his men...... Your active attack left a distance between you and the caravan, and the wolves are fully ready to jump onto those harmless men and bite on their neck......

-On da GM-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 7 hours later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #4,549

@previous

I run toward the caravan using the spider like legs keeping myself on a higher position than the wolves and swing the tentacles like a whip to hit the wolves on the way.

-Kurz-

(Hello guys? If you wanna get in the story you can try a dramatic entrance now!)

grey replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 days later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #4,609

@4,542

Seeing this, I jump at a wolf that had jumped at one of the men from the caravan. I collide with it in mid air and we fall to the ground, I have it pinned, before it makes another move I cut its throat.
Now covered in its blood, I stand between the wolves, on my side of the caravan, and the men.
"You want some more!?"' I scream at the wolves, trying to make myself look as big as possible. '"Bring it on!!"

-grey-needs-a-shower-

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 13 hours later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #4,628

I dramatically enter!

> Unintentional (name), Human, 4ft, 17, female-looking
> Weilds three katana, and has 42 pieces of coin, dressed in loose black pants and a dirty white t-shirt. Hidden in my t-shirt is 2 bombs, which look like breasts, around b-cup.

Spoilers is stuff you don't know/ isn't immediately apparent, and could be an interesting shock later. Above is mostly for GM use only.


An untrained but skilled thief, I attempt to use the wolf attack to my advantage and launch my own raid on the merchant party. I aim for a cart away from the battle and attempt thievery.

-Unintentional-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #4,630

@previous

Well, you could have mailed the spoilers to the GM... there is his email in another thread...

Anonymous H replied with this 7.6 years ago, 27 minutes later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #4,631

@previous

> I know, I have him on MSN, but I don't particularly care. Either way, since the spoilers didn't work, I am now the "Bridget" of this RP thread.

> greentext is for spoilers

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 23 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,632

@previous

Yeah, we really need spoiler functions here... after all we talk about anime/manga all the time!

Anonymous C replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,633

Placeholder.

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 33 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,634

Anyway I was expecting a helpfull dramatic entrance, maybe it will be helpfull after all since I doubt that the wolves won't attack the newcomer too just because it is attacking the caravan too :3c

Anonymous D double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 57 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,635

"Grey! I will protect Ushio and the others, take the thief!"

-Kurz-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 9 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,636

Kurz quickly go covering the caravan teams with his spider-like mechanical legs, and swing away all the attacking wolves with his whip-like tentacles. Suddenly a female jumped out (you, "Totally Intentional" Jackass) from the bushes and are aimed at the caravan, but grey manager to step in and blocked her katana attacks with his short swords just in time. She do a flip jump and step back and go into fighting stance, and the crazy wolves are still surrounding all of you. Nice, more trouble.

"Whoa!! Watta you bro!? Wat's 'ese metal hands and legs you've there!? 'N' wat's dat, bandit and wolves!? Fuck 's fucked up!!" Ushio's screaming in panic.

You'd better make things clear with that lady quick, or take her out quick. You don't really more enemies to handle other than the wolves right now.

-On da Gravitational Motor-

(Edited 5 minutes later.)

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 6 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,643

@previous

On, can you describe how is the surroundings of the battle?

Anonymous H replied with this 7.6 years ago, 9 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,647

@4,636

I say something witty and insulting regarding fallen leaves, but admit that I respect this man who hasn't introduced himself to me for being able to stay my sword. I sheath 2 swords and hold one in my hand, then attempt to pass Grey again.

-Unintentional-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 12 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,652

@4,643

The battle taken place right in the clear spot within the woods where the caravan camp on. Ushio and his men are trying to take cover from their carts and stuff. Grasses and trees are surrounding the spot, with angry wolves lurking in. You don't have much obstacle when fighting within this camp site, but once you get into the wood your mobility will be hindered by all the trees around. And now there's a female thief standing right in from of you dueling grey.

-On da Good Mob-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 8 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,653

@previous

I will take the men and put them in a three so I can fight more freely. I also give my dagger to Ushio so he can defend himself if needed.

-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.6 years ago, 56 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,665

After a momnet or two of analyzing the bandit-woman, I lunge at her, one blade ready to stab, and one blade ready to parry any counter attack that she makes.

"Why are the wolves not attacking her too? They are but wild animals...right?" I think.

-grey-the-confused-thief-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,673

@previous

Don't worry, when On reply to my post and I take my next action the wolves will be in his/her direction at high speed!

Anonymous H replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,675

@4,665

> Pretty sure I chose the car farthest from the wolves for a reason :P

At any rate, I attempt to parry.

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 12 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,678

@previous

As much as I know this is a small caravan and we are surounded by wolves... Anyway I'm waiting for On...

Anonymous H replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,679

@previous

Ah, see I've misread then, I thought this was a full on merchant party, with a series of caravans.
> Like wolves, smart merchants travel in packs.

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 20 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,681

@previous

Well, this is a special case of a fast paced caravan to transport things that need fast transport. They would end up leaving the others behind.

Remember that this is a caravan with just 5 men (and 2 of them are Kurz and Grey)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 7 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,691

@4,653

> put them in a three
uhh what? ._.
To avoid the people getting into your way and wolf's fang, you pick up Ushio and his men with your tentacle (disregarding their screaming about your freaky tentacle) and swing them onto one of the big tree around, and leave your dagger to Ushio just in case any wolves managed to climb up.

Funny that, the wolves seem to know you guise ain't easy chow, the major of them are now gathering under the tree trying to jump and crawl up to treach the men up there. Althought the men keep screaming from fear, they should be ok as long as they didn't drop of the tree didn't fall. Now you can concentrate more on dealing with the mysterious female bandit.

-On da Gundam MkII-

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,692

@4,681

> Well, this is a special case of a fast paced caravan to transport things that need fast transport.
Can be see as this way, tho they're more like small merchant wannabe, working from ground up with little trades.

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 5 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,693

@4,691

I yell to grey "Watch out!" and start trowing wolves at Unintentional!

-Kurz-the-wolf-launcher-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,694

@previous

You came up with a plan to hit two birds with one stone: you picked up the wolves around with your extended mechanical tentacles, and start hauling them towards the bandit girl. Two birds with one wolf, indeed :3

(Gotta see how UJ deal with it)

-On da GrandMother-

(Edited 11 seconds later.)

Anonymous H replied with this 7.6 years ago, 7 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,697

@previous

The fuck? Flying wolves? I unsheath my two swords and attempt to mimic Roronoa Zoro's Tatsumaki to blow away the wolves, trying to avoid hitting the caravan, Kurz, and Grey.

Anonymous F replied with this 7.6 years ago, 5 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,703

@previous

You hold two of your katanas out wide, then unleash a spinning tornado attack towards the incoming wolves. Instantly, blood and shattered wolf meat flying everywhere. And the meat scrap and blood hit you, Kurz and Grey all over. While you think this is just a bit of dirtying on your clothes and shouldn't be a big deal, you noticed the wolves are again gathering around you, got lured by the sweet smell of blood on your clothes and your body.
That also means the merchants are now under less thread from the wolves, if you care.

-On da Gold Miner-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,705

@previous

Well, I have no real authority over the merchants, and no obligation to anyone else yet. I leap up onto the top of the caravan and begin to read a book.

-Unintentional-

(Edited 24 seconds later.)

Anonymous F replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,708

@previous

Your sudden cease of action put Kurz, Grey and the merchant guys on a tree into confusion, but not the wolves. With the blood and grounded meat still linger on your body, the wolves are slowly approaching you, and one of them can't hold from its hunger of fresh meat and jump towards you.

-On da Get Mad-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,709

@previous

As the wolf is in the air, I lift my sword, sensing the direction it will come. Theoretically, this will skewer it. I do not remove my eyes from the page.

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 5 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,712

@previous

I throw some wolves and stones on UJ in two directions (see pic) and yell to grey "Disarm her while she is busy!"

Anonymous D double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,713

@previous

Forgot my signature ¬¬

-Kurz-

Let's see if he can cut stones.

grey replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,717

@4,712

I jump and ready one blade to lop of the womans hand, the other is on defense.
"Over confident jerk!"''I think. ''"That had better be a good book..."

> Will my attack suceed? DUN-DUN-DUNNNN
> Remember guys, sign your posts~!

-grey-da-thief-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,722

Fuck me. I close my book, take one other sword and point it in the direction of the other wolves, attempting to knock them away with the first wolf that lands on my blade (assuming one does), as well as the one that's already skewered (assuming that worked). With my feet, I pick up my third and final blade and attempt to parry Grey's blows. I am a thief, and thieves are commonly associated with monkeys, so this should not be an overtly difficult feat.

> inb4 fgsfds breastbomb. I dun wanna use it just yet, and it might damage the caravan.

-Unintentional Whattheflyingwolvesisgoingon-

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 6 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,727

@previous

You pull up your Santoryu fighting stance, to handle all the flying wolves and Grey attacks all at the same time.
The wolves that got pierced onto your sword makes your swinging more clumsy and slow, while fending off grey's double short swords attack with only one katana in your foot isn't a effective strategy and only lalows you to barely block off his attacks; worse, you didn't notice Kurz has hauled a big rock onto the sky, attempting to hit you from above. You used both your katanas in hand to block off the rock, but the impact makes you off-balance and you fell off from the cart. Before you can stand up, Grey has one of his sword hanging close to your throat.

-On da GirlMolester-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.6 years ago, 6 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,730

@previous

Holy shit.

"Hey, hey, guys. Surely we could talk about this? You guys seem really strong, but honestly, the fact that you haven't got any women with you might lead people to get the wrong idea. Honestly, I was just passing by, and honestly, I mistook your party for a bunch of Brokeback Mountain fans about to go try and do a remake. No offense or anything, but surely it wouldn't hurt to have a lady companion, right? Let me join you guys, if you don't mind me tagging along? Either way, surely gentlemen such as yourself wouldn't kill a lady, would you?" I pause to look up into Grey's face with puppy dog eyes, twiddling my index finger almost seductively on the end of his blade.

"Pretty please?"

-Unintentional-

> If you remember the scene from TMOHS, you'll know that the pic is saying "pretty please" (after the tag is unrelated)

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,732

@previous

Honestly, I have no idea about TMOHS, and honestly I dun have much to add since it's upto Kurz and Grey's decision, but I just wanna say I honestly lol'd :D

-On da lolGM-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 58 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,733

@previous

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, the anime that I was telling you it is awesome.

Tkun~

Anonymous D double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 14 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,734

@4,730

I finish killing the remaining wolves and say while walking toward them: "We wouldn't kill a weaponless foe. Now lay your weapons on the ground slowly."

-Kurz-

Anonymous C replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,736

@4,730

Oh wow, that was nice. :L
-Nega-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.6 years ago, 5 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,739

@4,732
I was nervous, I said honestly a lot for effect (Honestly, though, I didn't even realise I'd put so many honestly's in there, lol)
@4,734
Even though I'd already dropped all my weapons after falling off the caravan, I realise that you must have seen my concealed blade. I lift the legs of my pants and remove the 6" daggers concealed around each ankle and lower them to the ground.
@previous
:D

-Honestly Unintentional-
(I keep forgetting to tag dammit)

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,740

@previous

"I was just testing you. I didn't thought that somoeone so slim would carry so many weapons." Them I immobilize Unintentional with my tentacles (it's not what it looks like :3c ), and search for any other concealed weapon. Sorry, but you showed to be very dangerous and I want to be sure that you don't have more weapons...

-Kurz-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,742

@previous

Did you find the hidden rod under "her" crotch? :3c

-On da perv-

(Edited 11 seconds later.)

Anonymous H replied with this 7.6 years ago, 10 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,743

@previous

> aren't you supposed to tell him that?
> Also, was not expecting a body cavity search.

(Edited 6 minutes later.)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 26 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,744

@previous

> I dunno which part is he going to search (with tentacles :3)
> And I dun wanna ruin all the trap fun yet :3

-On da big perv-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 18 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,745

@4,742
@4,743
I was giving some time to grey and Unintentional to make their actions or reactions if desired.

Tkun~

@previous
I use the tentacles for immobilization only (sorry, no fan service here) and my hands to search for concealed weapons.
"Seems like there are some hot stuff here." -take off the boob bombs- "Seems like there is something more hidden here... oh... Let's tie down this guy and we will see what we do with him tomorrow. What do you think?"

-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.6 years ago, 22 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,774

@4,730

> Jesus Christ on Satan action. THAT was funny.

@previous

"Brokeback Mountain? Insulting us even after we have bested him? Feh, do want you want with him. I don't care."
I sheath my weapons and go check on the frightened men in the tree.

-grey-da-annoyed-thief-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,776

@previous

Where is this mountain you keep talking about? I have never heard about it!

-Kurz-

Anonymous F replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,792

@4,774

> > Jesus Christ on Satan action. THAT was funny.
> I agree and lol'd :D

After you're sure the wolves around are all dead/gone and that "female" bandit are no longer a threat, you helped the caravan men to get off from the tree. They're still shaking in terror, however what they're fearing seems not to be the now-dead wolves or the bandit.
"Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho-Holy fuck!....Wha-What's with that guy!? What're all those weird sting and limbs from his back!!? He-he-he-he is a mon-monster!!! Arrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!"

Ah right, now you think about it, Kurz's mechanical legs and tentacles can be quite a freakshow.

-On da GM-

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 13 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,793

@previous

My disguise is out, I guess? So I'm now at ease, as it appears my life is not in any immediate danger.
"Chill the fuck out, guys. He's on your side, int he?" I say arrogantly, adding in a softer, more feminine voice to Grey and Kurz, "um, sirs, these bonds are awful tight. Is it alright if you remove them? I promise I won't attack. I'm actually a pacifier, I don't like to fight, so there's really no reason to... unless... ar-are you going to... you know... um... well, I suppose it's ok... if it's you... but please... be gentle, k?"

-Unintentional-

> Picture is Shima Katsuki from Clannad.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous F replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,794

@previous

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TTTTTRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

-On da trap disarmer-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 5 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #4,795

@4,792

Don't worry guys! This is a rare magical weapon I got in one of my adventures.

-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,807

@4,793

> pacifier

"I see through your lies! She-uh-HE is lying because the correct word is Pacifist! She-HEEE will kill us in our sleep!"

-grey-da-disgusted-thief-

(Edited 10 minutes later by a moderator.)

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 55 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,810

@previous

Not because you will stay awake at night! Why do you think I told you to sleep during day? Since you have nocturnal habits you will take care of the caravan at night. Now I'm gonna prepare some wolf meat for us and get their fur to sell in the city. If you want you can sell the fur of the ones that you killed. I will keep his weapons with me for now. (start opening some dead wolves and taking their skin) Keep an eye on the thief.

-Kurz-

Anonymous I replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,811

@4,807

"Naw, you give me too much credit. I couldn't even hurt strong, powerful men like you even if I tried my very hardest."

-Unintentional-

grey replied with this 7.6 years ago, 48 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,813

@previous

"Shut her up will ya Kurz? I MEAN HIM. godfuckingdamnit

-grey-da-flustered-thief-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,814

@previous

I'm getting some of the skins for me and preparing some of them for our dinner! Also I will save some wolves for tomorrow and try to dry some of the meat since I don't know when the next suicide pack will come to give us more meat. If he bothers you so much why don't you tell him to shut up yourself?

-Kurz-

Anonymous I replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,817

@4,813

"eh? Shut me up.. does that mean gag me? But.. tied up and gagged. Auau~ You didn't look like the type who was into that sort of thing, but.. if it's what you want, then that's ok... only for you..."
> For On, I'm attempting to escape the bonds. Success, y/n?

-Unintentional Sexual Assault Victim?-

Anonymous F replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,820

The caravan team are now off the tree, but they still looks scared by Kurz. Ushio tried to calm his own men, "Hey-hey, dat man 'es save 'r lives, 'n' 's not like he's som'a unreasonable killin' maniac or wild beasts, so 're's nothin' ta be worry 'bout despite 'is weird appearance, ri-rite?" However his shaking sounds isn't very convincing. Kurz know it's now better not to get close to them, so after Grey tied up UJ with ropes, he withdraw all his mechanical limbs back into his back, and walk off starting to scavenge on the dead wolves for fur and meat. The caravan guys come back and help to setup the campfire again, while judging that bandit tied down right there wondering "her" gender.
"Damn da banditscum!" Ushio spit on the ground and said, "Watta u goin' ta do 'ith her anyway? 'd say just leave 'er ta be wolve's chow!"
While UJ is pretending all kawaii and innocence, he is silently attempting to escape from the rope. It should be no prob to a prof thief like him, however the rope is tied by another professional thief, and even it can be escaped from it'd take a long while. Enjoy your bondage more :3

-On da Grease Monkey-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 8 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,821

@previous

I will explain, I was exploring some sort ancient ruin and falled in a pitfall. Somehow I survived but I wake up with a horrible pain all over my body and this thing linked to my back. The good thing is that I got this powerfull enchanted weapon, the bad thing is that I can't live without it.

-Kurz-

Anonymous D double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 11 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,822

@4,817

Talking to Unintentional: "About you better don't upset Grey since he will be the one keeping an eye on you after we eat. We will decide what to do with you tomorrow."

-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.6 years ago, 5 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,827

"FOOD TIEM!"
I jerk my thumb over my shoulder at the other thief and say "Don't give him any food since he made fun of us. >_<"
-grey-da-hungry-thief-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,833

@previous

Calm down, there is no need to be mean to him anymore. We defeated and as long as we keep an eye on him he is harmless now. Also we have much more wolf meat than we could eat. One wolf should be enough for Ushio, his team and you. Another two wolves would be enough for me and we could spare a leg for the prisioner.

-Kurz-

Anonymous I replied with this 7.6 years ago, 20 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,834

@previous

"Oh thank you sir, truly you are the kindest, most gallant gentleman ever."
> Am I out yet, On?

-Unintentional Brown Noser-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 40 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,835

@previous

Don't try to escape, we got all your weapons and we will kill you if you try anything. So be a nice prisioner and eat your dinner. (I released UJ's left arm and keep looking for any escape attemp.

Anonymous D double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 20 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,836

@previous

..attempt)

-Kurz-

(forgot to sign again)

Anonymous F replied with this 7.6 years ago, 50 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,837

While grilling some wolf meat, Kurz tried to explain to the caravan men how he got his mechanical limbs and he's not a threat to him, but you know how people only believe their eyes, they do believe Kurz won't be a threat, but they still think he's a freak.

Everyone enjoyed a big meal of grilled wolf meat, including UJ who has Grey released one of his arm to let him eat under heavy surveillance. After the meal, everyone are go for a sleep, except Grey who've tied up UJ again and is responsible to watch over him for night.

However, no one noticed UJ had hid a sharp little piece of wolf bone when everyone's eating, and with that he is capable of cutting the rope in a very slow motion without Grey noticed. (Yeah I set a chance for you to set free UJ, got tied up all the time ain't interesting :P)

-On da shit-stirring GM-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,838

@previous

UJ seemed interested XD Let's see if he is interested more in setting himself free for some hours or keep the character alive for the rest of the story.

Anonymous F replied with this 7.6 years ago, 7 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,839

@previous

Why do you bully UJ? ;_;

Anonymous I replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,840

I'm not sure what to do just now. Seeing as Grey and myself are awake, I decide to initiate conversation. "So, where are you from?"

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 11 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,844

@4,839

What?

Grey: "Brokeback Mountain? Insulting us even after we have bested him? Feh, do want you want with him. I don't care."
Ushio: "Watta u goin' ta do 'ith her anyway? 'd say just leave 'er ta be wolve's chow!"

If weren't by Kurz UJ would be dead by now! I gave him a second chance but if he want to waste it and piss the already angry guys...

Anonymous I replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,845

@previous

> I am making an attempt to diffuse the situation with conversation. We will each take turns telling our stories and gather a mutual respect of one another from it, maybe.

Anonymous F replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,846

@4,844

Letting him free doesnt mean he'll 100% stab your back while you're asleep, and keep him tied up any longer and he don't need to RP at all :P

I'll wait a bit and see if Grey would get in and answer. Else I'd just skip through the night.

-On da Gandamu Musou-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,847

@previous

As my character said before, we will decide what to do with him at morning, when people chill out of all this troubled night.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 11 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,852

Ok you and Grey ended up chatting through the night. Dispite Grey is still suspicious about you being a threat, you guise do have a good night of sharing each other's story. Now it is the morning again, after having some bread and leftover grilled wolf meat, it's time to decide UJ's fate.

"We gotta get 'r stuff movin', 'n' havin' a dir'y bandit hangin' around won't do any good 'nd who knows when'll her.....him getout 'f da rope 'n' again. I say jus' drop 'm here 'n' keep movin'!" Ushio give you his opinion, following with his men's supports.

-On da GGGMMM-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,853

@previous

I go talk to Unintentional. "I have a proposal to you. Although you attacked us I was impressed by your skills. I will return to the capital city and there I will return your weapons. Them we might work together. There is something suspicious in that city."

-Kurz-

(Edited 18 seconds later.)

grey replied with this 7.6 years ago, 5 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,861

@previous

"Whatcha thinkin Kurz? Supernatural? Paranormal? Government conspiracy?"

-grey-da-thief-

On !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 day later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,904

To Kurz and Grey:
You keep UJ's weapon, and tell him to GTFO to the capital city and wait for their return or just GTFO. So now you can focus on the current escort job, and go back and meet up with him after job is done. "'nd nao we're halfway to da port. Tho' packs o' wolves aint exact'y safe, but thin's prolly get worse fro' now on as 're farth'r from the cap'al. Better stay alert par'nar." Ushio reminds you.

To UJ:
Those guys interested you (sexually or not), so you decide to follow wut they said and go to the capital city to wait for them. Also you need to get some temp. arms as your katanas are held by Kurz. You arrived at the front gate of the city, and a gateguard comes and question you: "State you biz here lady......and ey did you got into a fight or sth? Your clothes' pretty shaddy. You hurt or sth?" Now he mentioned it, you realize your clothes got cuts, muds, and of coz wolve bloods all over. That could be suspicious to wander around with, but this guard looks like a perv and you should be able to get away with your "charm", if you know what i mean :3

-On da GMs, yes, GMs-

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,905

@previous
I mentally check that I'm tucked properly and make sure to let the guard catch a glimpse of my panties through a convenient hole. Then I get real close and say as seductively as I can manage:
"Oh, mr guard, it was terrible. There were so many of them, and they.. I was lucky to get away before they could deflower me. But they really messed up my clothes. I know this may seem sudden, but could I please... could I stay with you? I'm so scared, I daren't spend a night alone. I'm terribly afraid of those nasty men showing up again. Could I hide in the Guard station until your shift is over? Then, afterwards, if you'd like... we could... go back to your house..."
[embed]mp3file[/embed]
Ima go ahead and attempt to steal the knife, success y/n?

-Unintentional Slut- (Oh hey, don't need to tag anymore :D

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 16 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,951

@4,904
Talking with Grey: "You can sleep now. I will take care of the caravan now."

Since the staff broke when I tried to use it at high speed now I will make some kind of articulated staff with the materials available. This should prevent it from breaking the next time I try that move. I will keep making more of these until we encounter another problem or reach the destination. (please tell me how many I could make in this time).

On !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 9 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,961

FUCK FUCK FUCK 1000+ words gone with a token error HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,962

@previous
Yeah, I know... I posted that twice. Better make a big post somewhere else and copypaste it.

grey !C.MxxuCiTo joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,021

And now I go off in a pretty dream filled with treasure and women.
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

On !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 8 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,078

To UJ:
The guard stared at you with an unbelievable expression, and soon he regain eddies sense and said, "OH! Ah yeah! Ha ha, well *um-hum* I mean, It must be difficult for a pretty girl like you to travel alone, and I feel sorry for the unfortune incidents you've went through. But don't you worry anymore, here we have a whole troop of soldiers to keep this capital city safe, and ehh if you have nowhere to stay, my home has spare space for you, eh I mean, if you don't mind, yeah heh heh. Well lemme bring you to the barrack for some patch up first, and you need something else to wear." (You casted charm on guard, guard is charmed :3)
After trading a word or two with another gateguard, he left his post and brought you into the city. Along the way he tried to keep up the conversation with you, asking about your info and such, even about the type of man you dig (lawl). You managed to steal his spare short sword on his back while keeping him occupied with the conversation, and hid it under you clothes skillfully such that none would notice there're something other than your body under your shabby clothes.
After a long walking you've come to the entrance of the barrack. The guard had a hard time to explain the situation to the entrance keeper (you know how military places are "authorized persons only"), but with his hard persuasion and your sad puppy face behind, he finally managed to get the permission to bring you in. However just when you stepped in……
"BARK BARK BARK!! BARK BARK!! Grrrrrr……BARK!!!" Angry dog barking caught you off-guard. You made a high-pitch scream and hid behind the guard.
"It's okay it's okay, they're our well-trained war hounds and won't hurt innocent people." The guard explained, but seems he's wondering about the dogs' barking for nothing too so he turned and asked another soldier: "Hey what's with the hounds!? Why are they keep barking!?"
"Man I wanna know too!" That soldier replied, "since days ago I've noticed somethings wrong about 'em; they seems all tensed and stay alert to everybody - even the one who feed them. And now they've just gone worse they keep barking angrily and trying to escape the leech! Sheesh I need to get a cage to trap all them in before any of them escaped!"
Disregard the crazy hounds, the guard brought you to an empty tent. "Ok you can stay in here, I'll find a medic to patch you up, and after my shift is off I'll come back and pick you up, okay? Oh by the way don't wander around, after all it's a military base and unrelated person should not be handgun' around. Just be a good girl and wait for me back ok? Ok seeya later, I gotta get back to my duty!" Said that, the guard went out of the tent. You can see him hoping on the way like an idiot. Sheesh. Anyway before the medic arrive, you're now all alone in the tent. If you want to take any infiltration this would be the best time; or if you want to wait for the medic for some heal-up, you may want to hid your stolen short sword somewhere first.

To Kurz:
After the quick breakfast and departed with UJ, the caravan kept moving on. Grey is sleeping inside one of the cart, and you're taking lead in front of the caravan team. So far the road is safe and quiet, so you tooe the time to make another weapon to replace the stave you've made and broke when fighting the wolves. This time you're trying to make some 3-sections pole, and you picked the hardest wood pieces and strongest vibe you can get along the road. The strength of the wood makes your crafting takes more time, by the time you made one it's afternoon already. Just when you're ready to make another, Ushio noticed something and talked to you:
"'ey bro check out dere." You looked at the direction Ushio pointed at, and see a deer corpse lying there. It's all shattered and bloody, definitely not a natural death. "I dun 've good feelin' 'bout dat meng……"
You may go investigate that corpse to see what kind of creature had killed it (and may do the same to you later), or just keep moving on the road with more caution to the surrounding.

To Grey:
zzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

-On da dat's why I hate split partie-

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,087

@previous
Oh wow. Props to you, GodMan On. Yeah, I'll stash the knife behind a rock near the tent (so that if anyone finds it they'll just think another guard dropped it) and wait for the medic to bring my change of clothes and do the check-up. I'm a little concerned about the dogs, but for now, I can only wait for the guards' shift to end. Leaving this military area would undoubtedly be difficult otherwise, and I already have a ticket out. And now, the waiting game.

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,090

@5,078

Before aproaching the corpse I will give a good look on the surroundings. Anything suspicious? Is there tall grass or a dense woods that I should worry about?

On !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,103

To UJ:
You silently slip your stolen knife out of the tent through the little gap at the bottom, somewhere behind a rock so it won't be seen easily. The you just sit on the bed and wait for the medic to come. It is a boring time, but at least it doesnt goes too long. A young man with soldier outfit, but none of the heavy armors came in, holding a briefcase with a big red cross on it.
"Oh eh, hi, I'm a trainee medic of the military, nice to meet you." The young man saw you in your much shattered clothes, blushed and said. "The doc said he won't bother with this kind of small treatment, so ull he sent me to heal you instead......Uh I mean, although I'm still learning, this kind of little first-aid wouldn't be a problem to me! You can trust me about it! Heh heh heh......" Even though he said so, he did sound very nervous. "So ehh......miss, would you please take off your clothes first? Uh I mean, you can keep your underwear on, but we need the clothes off for a check of your body...uh of coz I mean about the wound you've had.......heh heh......"
O shi.
You stil have your booby boobs on, and if he saw your "rod" between your crotch it could possibly lead to some unpleasnt chaos, especially if this info leaked to the gate guard you've met before (no more room would ya have tonight :P). You may want to bullshit your way out, fetch back your knife and ready to silence him for knowing your secret, or just "show him what you got".

To Kurz:
You checked around the area, you noticed broken branches and stomped bushes are everywhere. Also, some big animal footprints are marked on the dirt. It looks bigger than your palm. You can only think of bears which would have such big feets.

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 6 hours later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,104

@previous
"Bears don't run in packs so it wouldn't be a big problem. The problem is if it left the dead deer because something more dangerous is around."
I look up to check for any flying monster or a bigger creature without stop the caravan.

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 replied with this 7.6 years ago, 15 minutes later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,109

@5,103
I force a blush while I think hard.

I move seductively toward the young medic. When I reach him, I begin to play with his hair with one hand, while the other goes below the belt. In a swift move, I grab his balls and cover his mouth.
"I strongly suggest that you give me medical treatment with my clothes on. If you can't manage that, I'll crush them." I look into his eyes and see fear. "I'm going to remove my hand from your mouth now. You will say either yes, or no, and nothing more. Think carefully, now. The wrong answer could really hurt someone. These are mine until you're done and leaving."

-Unintentional Molester-

Oh my, what became of this situation? I'm getting my inspiration from anime for this one, by the way.

On !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 15 hours later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,127

To UJ:

You removed your hand from his mouth, but not the one on his balls. "Yes! Yes!!" Shocked by the sudden change of your attitude, the young medic nod and said in fear. Then it's all about how the young man patched you up awkwardly as his balls is in your hand, and you keep teasing him around by suddenly squeeze or rub on it and enjoying his funny shocked and humiliated face.
He is'nt a pro in medication in the first place, and this ball-grabbing situation makes his treatment even more slobby, but at least it's done now. "It, it's all......can I go now?" The young man asked, still with fear. Now you are having a hard time on making this decision again, if he leaked your hostility action around, you'll easily be surrounded by soldiers; however it ain't eeasy to deposit his body if you decide to keep him silence forever.

(What anime has ball-grabbing? Some hentai one? :3)

To Kurz:
You look around the sky, nope no flying monsters, neither are bears around. It's quiet. Maybe the beasts has wandered off to somewhere already. Tho you know there'd possibly be some huge beasts to deal with later on.

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,129

@previous

"I have men throughout this military, so if you dare to mention a word about this to anyone, I will make sure that these cute little cherries get burst faster than you can say castration. Now go back to work so you can invest in some enlargements. You're pathetic."

Now, I hope I'm wearing a nice pretty dress now?

The anime was Negima, actually.

On !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 day later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,194

To UJ:
You're not sure if your empty threat could really keep the young man's mouth shut, but it's better than handle a soldier's corpse in the middle of the a military barrack. After the medic left, you put on the clothes he've brought to you. Uhh, a dull plain cloth dress, not something fancy, but that should do. Now as you have to wait for the guards come back (aka letting the other party catch up the time gap), maybe you can scanvage around this little tent a bit......

To Kurz:
You go back to the lead of the caravan. That sign of dangerous beast's existance still bothers you, so you keep your newly crafter 3-sec pole in your hand tightly. After maybe 1 hour or 2 of walking, you heard some sort of noise coming from behind. It's not like men's walking or cartwheel's rolling, so you take a look at the back, and you goes FUUUUUU- It's bear. Angry bear charging to your team from the back of the road. And contrast to general believes, it comes in a pack of 5-6. 5 or 6 bears are chasing your caravan team from behind. Act quick before their claws laid onto the goods or the men.

To grey:
While you're having a good dream with lots of hot boobies in a luxurious mansion, suddenly a marching troop of dark knight come and crushed your dream. You woke up in frustration of good dream being ruined, and then you realized the marching voice isn't just a dream...... you look out from the cart, and see several dark furry bear are charging towards you. Now you gotta wake your mind up quick, or you'll most likely be put back into sleep, and it would be an eternal one.

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,197

@previous
I scream to Grey "BEAR ATTACK!!!", take one of UJ katanas with me, get the 3-sec pole in one of my tentacle's claws, leap using the mechanical legs and start rotating the 3-sec pole to use it the same way I did with the wolves.

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,199

@5,194
I start scavenging when I feel a chill run down my left arm. My katana is calling out to me as it is entering battle. I worry about the safety of the merchant group, but realise that there's not much to be done about it, and continue to search the tent for anything worth taking. Also, now that the medical is done and dusted, I retrieve the knife and stow it in between my bombs.

grey !C.MxxuCiTo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 17 hours later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,303

@5,197
"Aww come ON!!" I get to my feet lighting quick and unsheath my blades. Bears are big, heavy and strong. My tiny thief's frame won't nearly stand up to a blow from a bears arm. I don't know what to do! I duck jump and roll, to doge the swipes from the bears massive arms. I need a plan, a opening! "Kurz, help me!"

Summon Kurz, success y/n? Or is he too busy?

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,327

@previous
Grey! Just distract them so they won't attacke the caravan! Trow stones, hit them with a long rod, anything and leave for me to take them down!

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,334

@previous
By the way, I start breaking bear skulls with my new rotating 3-sec pole. Grey, tell-me how that works!

On !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 5 hours later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,341

Wait didn't I make a reply yesterday? Where is it? Disappeared? Seesh what the hell :/
Coming up with another 3 replies......

  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,342

@previous
I didn't see it and I check this site pretty often.

On !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 9 minutes later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,343

@previous

Bleh I have amnesia apparently :/

To UJ:
Out of boredom and habit, you started to search around the tent for anything worth a dime. The tent is pretty empty, you can only find some wornout military equipment, a few coins behind a shelf, and some letter hidden in the mid of a book. There're really not much to do so you just gotta sit around (aka wait for the timegap between you and Grey+Kurz to catch on)

To Kurz:
You ordered the caravan to keep moving forward and get outta this thread AFAP, and told Grey to give you assistant by distracting the bear. You started to spin your new 3-sec pole with your mechanical arms, like it's turning into a little tornado. Any sane animal would stopped and stay distance from you due to afraid of your little tornado, but apparently those bears are insane and didn't stop a bit. One runs up to you, stand up and try to attack you with its big kiling claw, you jumped up dodging it, and give a straight hit to its head with your high-speed pole. It hit's hard, but the bear's strong neck and body makes it only stagger a bit, and not much else. Maybe the pole is onyl good for stopping them, you need something more piercing to deal the real damage.

To Grey:
You have your blade weld on your both hands, but knowing it won't deal much to the fat strong bears you just keep evading their attacks and try to stay distant instead of attacking. You want to ask for Kurz's aid to make an opening, but he's too busy striking bear's head with his new 3-sec pole (you don't even know when did he get that), adn instead he tell you to keep distracting the bear while he do the main damaging. You may follow his order or do things your own way.

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 replied with this 7.6 years ago, 34 minutes later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,344

@previous
"ooh, a letter! No! No, it's none of my business. I absolutely mustn't invade somebody's privacy like that! What if it's a confession of love?"

I leave it alone for now and continue to wait.

(Edited 16 seconds later.)

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 28 minutes later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,345

@5,343

"WTF??? There is no way of these being normal bears!!!"

I will use the mechanical legs to gain more speed, mobility and stay at the same height of the bears and the spinning pole to hit their legs and make them fall. With the katana I will try to cut their heads and the other 3 tentacles will be used to block attacks.

Hey On, How is the surroundings? Trees? Rocks? A river/lake? A bridge?

On !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,346

To Kurz:

With their heavy weight, your attempt of swiping their leg to make them off balance is not fruitful. Adn the bears are not only strong, they are also more agile than you've thought. You've managed to block off their claw attacks, but everytime you blocked your mechanical tentacles got knocked off a bit from their strong force. You regret your thought about "bear ain't that bad as some flying monsters" now.
The area is still much the same as before, a little path surrounded by woods. Trees and bushes are everywhere, but in the direction of those bears come from have lost of knocked-off small tree and branches. Also you remember you saw a river and bridge far away ahead when you're still leading the caravan. You are thinking if you can make use of any of these environment to gain advantages over these stupid blood-lusting beasts.

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,350

@previous
Since I can't break their bones I will Grab the katana with one of the mechanical legs and thrust it on their neck, torax or abdomen. A perfuration on the throat, heart, lung or guts should take a bear out of combat.

On !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 day later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,368

@previous

You thrusted your sword into a charging bear's body while you sidestepped from its attack. It stabbed through its rib cage and right into its lung, the bear leas out a cry out of pain. However the bear doesn't fall, instead he attacks you even more vigorously and heavily, like it need to relief its pain with violence and bloodshed. You're sure it'll fall down eventually, but before that happen you have to make sure you didn't die under its claw.

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 replied with this 7.6 years ago, 32 minutes later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,369

I examine the outside of the letter, checking to see if I can open it discretely.

Anonymous N replied with this 7.6 years ago, 11 hours later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,393

@5,343
> To Grey:
> You have your blade weld on your both hands, but knowing it won't deal much to the fat strong bears you just keep evading their attacks >and try to stay distant instead of attacking. You want to ask for Kurz's aid to make an opening, but he's too busy striking bear's head >with his new 3-sec pole (you don't even know when did he get that), adn instead he tell you to keep distracting the bear while he do >the main damaging. You may follow his order or do things your own way.

Every time the bear swings at me his arm gets a tiny bit closer to me. A tiny bit closer to death. I'm running out of steam, I have to go on the offensive.
Now when he swings at me, I take one blade or another, and slash at his arms. Theres no way I can cut all the way through and lop off his arm, but if I can get cut one of the tendons in his arm, I can render it useless.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,408

Grey! Let's bring them to the woods so we can attack them from above!

On !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 11 hours later, 4 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,421

To UJ:
The envelop is opened already.

To Grey:
You try to counter-attack their arms when they strikes, that put you in great danger but so far you always managed to dodge in the closest inch. But their skin and muscle is strong, you can cut their skin but it would take many tries to deal any internal damages. Also the cuts and pain makes them more violent.

To Kurz:
You try to move into the woods (not lovely) and aim for attack from above. half of the 10 bears (feeling like giving them an exact number so you know how many have to be taken down) chased you into the wood including the one you thrusted through its lung. Fortunately, that one starts to show sign of slowing down, prolly it wont last long from now. Unfortunately you still have 4 angry beasts (+ 5 Grey facing) to deal with.

(Just FYI, I got this idea when I saw a youtube vid about a Red Dead Redemption co-op play that for some reason spawned 10+ bears around the camp. It's freaking funny to see people try to ride on their horse and run away, get one clawed from the bear and the horse died, the player dropped on the flood, another bear jump upon him and he died. Shit's so hilarious :3)

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,422

@previous
k, fuck it, I'll read the letter while I wait, I'm curious.

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 5 hours later, 4 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,423

@5,421
I will use my tentacles to hang on trees, get down, stab a bear and get up again in a fast movement. All those extra limbs allow me to move on the trees at ease.

On !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 11 hours later, 4 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,434

To UJ:

You take the letter out from the envelop, open the folded paper and read:

"Looks like they got another new prey for tonight's show. Grab your money, and wait me at the back alley of the market place at midnight, we're gonna have some wild fun. Also FFS throw this letter away after you read it, last time we almost got caught because you stupidly keep the letter around and letting people find it!"

That's all. Looks more like a notes than a letter. You wonder what is the "prey" and "show" about.

To Kurz:

You hung onto a branches with your tentacle, then you swing from tree to tree like a monkey. The stupid bears below can only look at you and swing their claws in the air hoping it would catch you, you take the opportunity when they made an opening, jumped down holding your katana tight, aiming at one's forehead and thrust your katana hard through it, and jumped back onto anther tree before the bear fell down.
The bear seems to have learnt that they cant catch you from below, instead of swinging in the air aimlessly now they're charging to the tree you're on, making a big bash onto it, and hoping you'd fall like apples. Their charging bash did make the tree shake, you have to hold on to the trunk with two hands to prevent from falling down.

Unintentional Prey? !LASXURl1b6 replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 4 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,435

@previous
Sounds like some Deltora's Quest shit right there. I'm not sure how I'll handle a "show" if it comes to that, but I've got my breasts on me (all a woman needs, amirite?) so I'll keep on waiting. Mind, this letter can't really relate to me unless it's something the doc left behind, because nobody else has been in here but me. Anyway, I will wait

grey !C.MxxuCiTo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 11 hours later, 4 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,463

@5,408
"Gah, OKAY!!"
I doge one more swipe from the anrgy bear and run off into the trees after Kurz in order to lead the bears away from our caravan.
Idk why I posted as Anonymous last time. o_o?

(Edited 41 seconds later.)

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 4 weeks after the original post[Top] #5,480

@5,434

(There are 3 bears now right?)

Drop and attack another bear and jump to another tree.

On !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 12 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,488

To UJ:
(Ok screw the timegap, if I don't give you events till night it'll then become Kurz and Grey gotta wait for you :/)

You've waited for a long time, the sun is falling slowly. Finally that guard came back.
"Oh hi lady! My shift is off and we're free to go now! Oh that dress looks good on you! Ehehe." The guard said scratching his head, with an awkward smile on his face. "Emm say, are you hungry? Man I'm kinda hungry too! How about we go to a diner and have a nice dinner? I'm sure you could use a nice meal to settle your scared mind from the accident you had, and don't worry it goes on my tab!" He's trying to hit on you, even the dumbest person can tell. :3

To Grey:
You ran into the woods to try to lure the bears away from the fleeing caravan. In the wood, your swift steps and agility gives you a lead over the bears, but when comes to attack power they're still way stronger than you and your blades. You keep running between woods and at the same time thinking for a solution.

To Kurz:
(Don't you think things would be too easy if it goes like this? :3)
The bears' attack to the tree makes you difficult to keep your step. You think you should make another air drop to one of the bear and quickly jump to another tree. You wait for the bear to land its attack on the tree again, and jump down before he can pull back its claw from the tree to you, and strike! It's not a direct hit on the head, but the katana sticked deep besides its neck, that should be a fatal blow as well. The bears scream in pain, but when you try to pull out the katana and jump away, the katana is like stuck into its body and you can't pull it out easily. Worse, the hurted bear still have the power and it gives a giant swing of its strong arms onto you. You got knocked off onto the ground, the katana also got pulled off due to the force. While you turned around and ready to stand back up, you saw two bears are jumping at you with their bloody mouth wide open-

AHHHH SO MANY WORDS FOR 1 REPLY D:<

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,489

@previous
Moving on to a romantic comedy, aye? I blush as my stomach growls and humbly accept the invitation to dine. As we walk, I try to find out about the "games" mentioned in the letter.

"So what is there to do in this city? Is there anything exciting to do late at nights, any good pubs to wench out in?"

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 10 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,495

@5,488

> (Don't you think things would be too easy if it goes like this? :3)
(You just made things faster :3c)
Faster than I could realize my tentacles get in their mouths and tear their throats with their drill action.

  !Tkun4nmzJI double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 12 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,496

@5,489

Oh! A gentleman guard?

On !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 22 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,509

To UJ:
(More like a sexual comedy :3)

"Uh- wow, you've just went through the tragedy in the morning, and now you wanna have some night fun already? Hehehe it's so true that you can never understand a woman......" You think the guard got the wrong idea, but you didn't bother to explain, cause all you want is the info only. "Well, there's some bar and tarven that'll open through the night, the men usually would go get a all night drinknig in there. Sometimes I do too, heh. You don't look like the type of alcohol loving though, do ya?" The guard said. This sounds too bland to meet with the "exciting party" mentioned on the letter, also there's no mention of "prey". You maybe need to dig in deeper......

To Kurz:
"WHIRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLL" with a high frequency of buzzling sounds, your tentacles flied out drilling, without your intention - like it's a reaction - and aimed to the mouth of the two jumping bears. When the two bears is so close to you like it's just 10 or 20 cm in front of you, blood spilled from their throat and splat right onto your face. The blood got into your eyes and you lost your sight, and before you can rub off the blood with your arm, you feel the two flying heavy furballs dropped onto you. Ouch it hurts :P On the bright side they didn't claw on your face or bite on your throat, they just dropped onto you and nothing more. Not even a single move. From that, you can guess the AI of your mechanical part has dealt them for you. Maybe you should give a hand to Grey now, but the pain from the impact makes you unable to move easily, not to mention that two dead bears are still stacking on ytop of you.

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 31 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,510

@previous
"hm, that sounds like it might be fun for the kids... But don't you have somewhere more exciting? Somewhere that I can gamble?

On !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 59 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,511

@previous

"Gamble? No no no no no lady, do you know what this place is? This is the capital! The heart of the whole country! We have strick rules here and illegal activities like gambling are strictly forbidden!". The guard said in a shocked expression, like he would never expect a sweet girl like you would ask forbidden questions like this. "Girl, you're wilder than you look......" The guard said in a mixed feeling, you can't tell he's feeling disappointed or actually more excited (about what I dunno :3) but then he stopped in front of a pub-like building and tell, "Ok here's my favorite diner, the food isn't fancy, but it got quality and is cheap. Ey maybe I can fill you more about this place while we enjoy a nice dinner."

Anonymous Q joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,512

A wild sun appears!

wild sun attacked with catthrownupanus!

Its super Effective!

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 23 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,523

While I recover from the impact the mechanical limbs move the bears to the side. I run in direction of the bears behind grey with the spider like legs to attack them while grey keep them distracted.

grey !C.MxxuCiTo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 day later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,547

@previous
"Yaaahhh! YAHH!" I fluff out my cloak to make my self look bigger/more menacing to the bears, but I can tell its not working. All the while I am moving backward through the trees. The bears are big and cannot in between the trees like I can. FuckfuckfuckwhatdoIdoIAMGONNADIIIEEEE

Kurz-in-Kratos-Mode  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 9 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,560

@previous
I run covered in blood to help grey, jump on the back of one of the bears more distant from the others, hold his arms with the tentacles and stab it with the katana.

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 replied with this 7.6 years ago, 5 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,565

@5,511
"ah, yes, of course... forgive my rudeness. Well then, I'll have the salad, provided there's no meat in it." I say, blushing at my mistake. OFC he wouldn't fall for it so easily.

grey !C.MxxuCiTo replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 day later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,587

@5,560
"Damn those tendrils are strong!"

  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.6 years ago, 9 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,613

@previous
Each one is as strong as Kurz with drill claws in the end. They would defend me and help me in fight like a non-human sidekick but they are also linked to my body and mind. They are a kind of "bond creatures" http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BondCreatures
Just like the parasitic hand in Vampire hunter D, the Venom symbiote from Spiderman, Doctor Octopus' tentacles in teh Spiderman movie (If I'm not mistaken they weren't sentient in the comic), etc...

Doctor Octopus' tentacles ar far stronger than Kurz ones. Each of Dr's arms are capable of lifting three tons, provided that at least one arm is used to support his body, Kurz's can trow wolves and stones :P. Kurz have to use at least 2 artificial limbs to hold/stand as support (or 4 of them if I want to lift something really heavy but he have 8 extra limbs and not just 4.

Kurz also have a better taste for woman than Octavius. Picture related.

  !Tkun4nmzJI double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 1 day later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,653

Hello? On? Your last post was 6 days ago...

On !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 7.5 years ago, 9 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,654

(Cant help that I cannot come up with good idea to continue the story :/)

To UJ:
Realizing you've gone too hasty on getting the info, you cease on asking for now and just try to enjoy the dinner with the mid-aged man in front of you. You had your salad like a mannerful lady, while he gobbled down his steak and ale like a caveman and splat food crumbs all around, and you can feel his eyes on your body from time to time. He's so disgusting you'd not hesitate to get your sword out from your chest and stab right into his face, but you still need info and a shelter from him, so you choose to endure. After the meal and the ale (most for the man, tho you've been forced to take a cup), the half drunk guard leading you back to his living place.
"*HIC* Welcome......to my PALACE! Hehehe......" Opened the door, the guard said to you while entering a old, dirty, little wooden house. Unwashed clothes are stacked on the floor, and some cockroaches are running away as sensing the owner is back. "Hey......*HIC* the bathroom is over there, why dont you......get a through out clean up......while I prepare the bed?" He said, and start throwing the random junk off the bed. Are men bounded to turn into beasts after some alcohol? You asked yourself silently.
You entered the tiny bathroom and locked the door. You give a look around, there's a mirror on the wall, a barrel of water for bathing, and a little windows on the high place that you should be able to reach if step on the barrel. Not much else besides more junk and dust. It's time for you to plan for the next action: just take the bath and see what he'll do next, prepare for a takeover with the sword you've hid, or try to escape from the window and seek for another encounter.

To Kurz:
Ignoring the crushing pain on your chest, you stand up and rush to give Grey aid on fighting the beasts. You jumped to the back of one of the bear, holding onto it with 2 tentacle tying onto its arms, then you hold the katana with both your hands, and strike it into the back of the bear with no mercy. The beat feel a great pain from the back, standing straight and roaring in pain, and it tries to swing you off from its back. Your tentacles are strong enough to hold you still, but your wound makes you uneasy to act. You pick out your katana and strike it in again, and again, and again, keeping the in and out motion wild and crazy, ignoring the massive amount of blood spilled onto your face. Soon, the bear stopped struggle, and fall on the ground silently. There's 4 bears remain. You dragged your painful body towards Grey......

To Grey:
You keep dodging in the wood hopelessly. The bears are too big and too strong for you to fight, Your short swords can do a bit of cutting on their thick skins at best, while one hit from their claw and your head will say goodbye to your body. With no goo dstrategy on dealing with these bunch of angry beasts, you can only keep running for life. How long have you been running? 1 hour? or 2 hours? No it hasn't been that long, but you felt it was the period of longest time you've experienced. Suddenly, something changed. Instead of the angry roaring from the beasts, suddenly there's one roar that sounds different: it's more like a scream from pain. You give a quick look to the direction of the roar, and see the light of hope: It's Kurz coming to aid, it is stabbing a bear from the back while holding tight on it with his mechanical tentacles. However, you noticed something's wrong with him, his face is twisted under pain, you think he must be injured during his battle with another half of the bears. Although you know he is strong enough to take down the bears, but a damaged body will hinder his movement and makes him more volatile to bears' attack. You think you must do something to help Kurz on helping you. But how?

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 replied with this 7.5 years ago, 2 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,655

coincidentally, I've been reading up on heavy bondage lately. I'll take the bath, then, assuming nothing happens during my bath, I'll call to him to him to look away from the door while I "make my romantic entrance".

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.5 years ago, 1 day later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,678

@5,654

The adrenalin and the implants allow me to ignore the pain and I scream to Grey. "Get on a tree!"

(the machine is integrated with all my body, my back is only the visible part of it)

grey !C.MxxuCiTo replied with this 7.5 years ago, 1 day later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,693

"OKAY!!" I scream. I grab hold of a passing branch overhead and swing myself up onto it. I watch as the bear runs underneath me and brings itself to a hulking stop a few yards away. It starts to turn around and look around for me, I squeak and climb to the tippy top of the tree like a scared cat. (;.;)

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.5 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,699

@previous

Using my mechanical limbs I get up in the same tree and handle him the katana. "Your daggers are good against human sized foes but doesn't do much against something much bigger."

grey !C.MxxuCiTo replied with this 7.5 years ago, 2 days later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,734

@previous
"Oh-uh, thank you." I handle the hefty new blade with both hands.

On, what happens next?

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.5 years ago, 50 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,736

@previous
I will distract them and you hit-and-run. If the blade get stuck just run and I will take it out for you. Do you have a better plan?

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos joined in and replied with this 7.5 years ago, 3 days later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #5,833

I want to join!

grey !C.MxxuCiTo replied with this 7.5 years ago, 6 days later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #6,169

@5,736

"Uhm no, Lets do it!"

Kurz  !Tkun4nmzJI replied with this 7.5 years ago, 2 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #6,172

@previous

I get out of the tree and start using the 3-sec-staff to stun the bears again and the other tentacles to repel them. This time should be easier since they are in smaller number.
:
:3
Powered by TinyBBS open source (mit) software. Keep this project alive by donating. This page took 0.03083 seconds to be generated.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. The images and comments are the responsibility of the posters.


- OtakuTalk Mobile Imageboard + Overtalk Navigator -