OtakuTalk

Affiliates: Tablecats Lounge! Tinychan! /prog/ Ylilauta! Vectors! Your link here!

Boards: /d/

Topic: Lolicon = SEAA!! PEAA!!!


Anonymous A started this discussion 7.7 years ago #273

There is no difference!

(Edited 7 hours later by a moderator.)

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 40 minutes later[Top] #3,190

...obvious troll baiting is obvious

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 25 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[Top] #3,194

@previous

I'm sorry that you feel that way! I am being serious and my intention is informed discussion.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 8 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[Top] #3,195

Ey look! It's THAT troll bait again!

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 29 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[Top] #3,196

@previous

Perhaps it is: the only two responses have both been trolls.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 5 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[Top] #3,223

otakus luv there cartoon sea pea
b and c are pedros lulz

(Edited 3 minutes later.)

grey joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 15 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[Top] #3,230

Stop using the taboo word and posting pr0ns.

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 8 hours after the original post[Top] #3,235

@previous

i'm sure you can see where i corrected that eh?

Anonymous B replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 10 hours after the original post[Top] #3,246

who posted prawns?

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 day later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #3,306

@previous

Fuck that thing looks nasty. Do I even want to know what it shoots?

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 18 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #3,309

@previous

The problem is not WHAT. The problem is WHERE!

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 5 hours later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #3,323

@3,230

I wasn't aware that it was a taboo word! I apologize for my transgressions. I did not post prawns nor have, or would, I ever.

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 days later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #3,374

@3,309

> where

up the butt?

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #3,386

@previous

Yeah! That gun looks like something from a weird hentai game.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #3,392

@3,223

You have perceived the true nature of the debate!

Anonymous B replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 days later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #3,460

@3,386
that is fucked up on so many levels it challenges even the Japanese perception of bizarre...

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #3,466

@3,386

nah, it looks like it belongs in Ratchet and clank
*where the hell you get hentai from?*


It's actually from the movie Section 9, for anybody that cares.

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,472

@previous

> *where the hell you get hentai from?*
6 years browsing 4chan... and 4chan is the door to much weirder stuff.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,483

@previous

I agree! It encourages you to explore your perversities.

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 5 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,496

@previous

Not necessarily a good thing.
I think thats how ped0s are born...

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,505

@previous

You don't become a pedo... You don't change how you feel, you just admit that you are a sickfuck.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,508

@previous

THIS.

It dulls your conscience...

Anonymous B replied with this 7.6 years ago, 6 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,519

@previous
lol, so does 4chan

That's a horribly flimsy strawman argument that's been used by everybody who's ever protested against change. Try a little harder.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,520

@previous

I was talking about 4chan...

Anonymous B replied with this 7.6 years ago, 23 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,560

@previous

oh lol. sorry! :p

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 12 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,575

I just don't understand how someone can enjoy cartoon sea pea and claim they are not a pedro.

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 56 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,577

@previous

The same way that I can enjoy killing fictional people on GTA and claim that I'm not a murder.

(Edited 28 seconds later.)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 11 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,590

@previous

Incorrect analogy. A pedro is someone attracted to the baby ones. The equivalent would someone who feels a desire to kill.

Playing killing games shows that you have a desire to kill. Whether you act on it in real life is irrelevant.

Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 42 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,591

@3,575

This is OT, they luv their anime pr0ns.

Anonymous I replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,610

@previous

yeah me too. just no children thank you.

Anonymous I double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 56 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,616

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

> Nope! It's very common for an adult male being attracted by to the small ones.
No....no its not.

> The problem is if they go from fantasy to do it in the real world in our society. The same goes for fictional murder. If you keep it in the fantasy world it's okay!

There is a difference. Weather the imagere is of the SEA!! PEA!! is created through means of camera or pencil. It is what it is, a sexually explicit image of a child.


Also that image in particular is odd, if you want big breasts why not just put them on a woman?

Wait, thats also pr0n. BANHAMMERS! BANHAMMERS!

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 22 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,624

@previous

> Pornography or porn is the portrayal of explicit sexual subject matter for the purposes of sexual excitement and erotic satisfaction.
>
> Pornography may use any of a variety of media, ranging from books, magazines, postcards, photos, sculpture, drawing, painting, animation, sound recording, film, video, or video game. However, when sexual acts are performed for a live audience, by definition, it is not pornography, as the term applies to the depiction of the act, rather than the act itself. Thus, portrayals such as sex shows and striptease are not classified as pornography.

Not porn!


Also, this is very common!
> How common is sexual interest or arousal in persons not known to be, or self-labeled as, pedrophiles? In a sample of nearly 200 university males, 21%reported some sexual attraction to small children, 9% described sexual fantasies involving children, 5% admitted to having masturbated to sexual fantasies of children, and 7% indicated they might have sex with a child if not caught (Briere & Runtz, 1989). Briere and Runtz remarked that “given the probable social undesirability of such admissions, we may hypothesize that the actual rates were even higher” (p. 71). In another sample with 100 male and 180 female undergraduate students, 22% of males and 3% of females reported sexual attraction to a child (Smiljanich & Briere, 1996).
Source: http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/GESUND/ARCHIV/lb_papers.htm

I would post more examples but I have to keep changing the words to avoid the dumb bot from deleting the board so just go there and look with your own eyes.

Also, yes! There is a difference is the images are real or just drawings. That's why cartoon stilyzed violence is funny and real is shocking.

Also, I saved that pic because it is funny! Like a lot of other fucked stuff. My fap material is fucked too but it is different from that.

Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,642

@previous

Those atricles are more than ten years old! One is more than twenty! Shit hase changed a lot in the last ten-twenty years if you have not noticed. SEAA PEAA is sick and wrong. Regaurdless of how it is conveyed, weather it be by photograph, literature, or animu.
Also russia, and russia is fucked.

Anonymous K double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,643

@3,624

> >Pornography or porn is the portrayal of explicit sexual subject matter for the purposes of sexual excitement and erotic satisfaction.
> >
> >Pornography may use any of a variety of media, ranging from books, magazines, postcards, photos, sculpture, drawing, painting, animation, sound recording, film, video, or video game. However, when sexual acts are performed for a live audience, by definition, it is not pornography, as the term applies to the depiction of the act, rather than the act itself. Thus, portrayals such as sex shows and striptease are not classified as pornography.
>
> Not porn!


Also, how does this make hentai (of any kind) not porn?

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 45 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,645

@3,642

> Originally published in: Archives of Sexual Behavior, Vol. 31, No. 6, December 2002, pp. 467–471
Reproduced here by permission.

@previous

There is no sex in the pic. Learn to artistic nude!

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 5 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,665

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

I've noticed this a lot on this site... People claim to disagree with you then post somewith agreeing with and confirming what you said!

Your post is in complete accord with mine!

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 15 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,668

@previous

Where do I agree that cartoons=real stuff?
Haven't I overfeed you already?

Anonymous B replied with this 7.6 years ago, 9 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,684

srsly guise. srsly. just stfu.

Anonymous L joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,687

> Error
> The body cannot be blank.

> picture uploaded
this needs fixin

(Edited 19 seconds later.)

grey replied with this 7.6 years ago, 57 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,693

@3,624

Please do not upload hentai of a baby version of princess peach with gigantic, odd shaped tits.
Thank you.

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,703

@previous

I think that was more a parody than hentai... No sex or genitals, sexual looking fluids or anything related to sex

Anonymous B replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 day later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,764

@previous
> giant-boob-stress-ball-2.jpg
baka...it's called an Oppai Ball

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 48 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,765

@3,668

The post you cited did not contain that claim.

The OP was edited by grey. It originally said if you enjoy cartoon sea pea you are a pedro.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,766

@3,684

lol pedro detected!

Anonymous J replied with this 7.6 years ago, 9 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,781

@previous

> lol pedro detected!

Your troll-fu is weak, son, but I love you anyways. :-)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,785

@previous

Constantly accusing the OP of trolling is trolling!

Anonymous J replied with this 7.6 years ago, 26 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,787

@previous

> Constantly accusing the OP of trolling is trolling!

Okay. =]

Anonymous B replied with this 7.6 years ago, 8 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,790

@3,785
> Constantly accusing the OP of trolling is trolling!
thusly, successful troll is successful

grey replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,792

@3,765

I only edited the taboo words in the title to SEAA!! PEAA!!!

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 3 days later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,894

@previous

My point was that to "enjoy" lolicon manga one must be a pedro.
I stand by this statement.

grey replied with this 7.6 years ago, 14 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,915

@previous

> My point was that to "enjoy" lolicon manga one must be a pedro.
> I stand by this statement.

Truth.

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 22 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,919

@3,894

Following your logic, to enjoy games like GTA, God of War and Mortal Kombat you must be a psychopath.

Anonymous M joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 15 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,925

@previous

who's to say i ain't?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 12 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,961

@3,919

Not at all! There is nothing wrong with fantasy. One can not control one's urges, only one's actions. You would only be a psychopath if you performed these actions in real life.

Anonymous N joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 13 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,962

@3,894

I'm a little curious regarding your definition of lolic0n. In Japan, this kind of image counts as a form of loli fanservice. Do you consider it a form of sea-pea, and do you find it personally offensive?

BTW: The screencap is from a children's series called Chinpui. It was extremely popular during the late 80s, and was perfectly acceptable to Japanese parents.

(Edited 3 minutes later.)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 55 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,966

@previous

I believe that the viewer determines whether an image is pornographic or not. I personally do not consider this image pornographic and I am not offended by it. However, people could conceivably be aroused by this image.

Anonymous O joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 5 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,976

@3,894

No, your point was:
> Lolicon = SEAA!! PEAA!!!

> There is no difference!

You made that right before the other thread saying that they aren't the same.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 30 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,977

@previous

That thread was created by someone who took offense to what I posted in this thread. I was Anonymous B in that thread.

Anonymous B replied with this 7.6 years ago, 57 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,984

@previous
pics or it didn't happen

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 48 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,986

@3,977

We can see the exact time when you create this thread. Just put your mouse over the "2 weeks ago"
The other thread was created 10 minutes earlier. Your argument is invalid.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,988

@3,984

lol I'll do it when I get home

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 3 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,989

@3,986

Now that I can not explain. Perhaps it refers to the time when it was edited by grey.

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 5 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,997

@previous

I was here when they were posted. I saw the other one first and some time latter this one.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 43 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,000

@previous

lol you were looking at latest bumps. The other thread got 3 replies before this got any.

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 6 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,001

@previous

Nope. This thread wasn't up yet. It was POSTED latter... Your trolling is getting boring, please think about something different.

Anonymous B replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,002

@previous
agreed. this is the fourth most popular topic on the site. we should all feel bad about that.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous N replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,005

@previous

> this is the fourth most popular topic on the site. we should all feel bad about that.

I disagree. This is a controversial subject; controversy isn't a bad thing on any forum as long as it doesn't descend into chaos.

The fact that this thread has attracted so much attention simply means that more people are getting involved (even if they're only reading the replies rather than posting comments). From this perspective, increased activity is good for the board.

The topic may have started off as a troll, but some valid points have been raised in the thread. We should continue discussing the subject to its conclusion.

We're all Otakus here; we all'' know that lolicon is a substantial element of the Otaku subculture. Instead of arguing over who's trolling who, maybe we should analyze the reasons ''why it's such a controversial issue when neither Japanese nor US Law consider lolicon illegal.

(Edited 4 minutes later.)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 6 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,006

@previous

Because it is an offensive form of porn.
Like furries or guro or scat or BDSM...
People often say that people who like that can't be normal just because they like different things. Actually people with fucked fantasies usually are nice people.
http://nicbuxom.blogspot.com/2010/05/invisible-knife.html

Anonymous N replied with this 7.6 years ago, 21 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,008

@OP

If you're prepared to discuss the question seriously, could you explain your definition of l0lic0n in more detail? Attached to this message is a screencap from Astroboy showing Uran being experimented on by the mad-scientist-of-the-week. The character is stripped to her underwear, and the scientist looks quite menacing. There is a strong implication of abuse in the image.

In your view, does this qualify as l0lic0n? It certainly shares many common characteristics with present-day Lcon.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous N double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,009

@4,006

> Because it is an offensive form of porn.

If we were talking about photographs, I would tend to agree with you. But the fact is, we aren't'' talking about photographs, we're talking about drawn images which have no relation to real life. Cartoons are not human beings; in almost every case they're completely fictional, not even ''referenced from any real person. This is the main reason why l0lic0n isn't considered SeaPea in the US.

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 26 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,011

@previous

What does the fact that it is offensive have to do with it being real or not? Of course that it isn't real and OP point is invalid but people would still say that it is wrong the same way that they say that violent games or movies are as bad as the real thing when there is nothing that support those claims.

I think that if we want to discuss this in a serious way we should use the other thread or make a new one instead of using this troll thread.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 35 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,014

@4,001

You are mistaken or lying.

Anonymous J replied with this 7.6 years ago, 10 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,015

@4,005

You have some good points...

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 27 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,017

@4,008

I understand the term l0lic0n to have several shades of meaning.

1. L0lita complex i.e. attraction to prenubile females

2. A person with a l0lita complex i.e. A pedro

3. Media (novels, manga, anime and games) with themes or content targeted towards people with a l0lita complex

re: astroboy image

I do not consider it l0licon as it does not appear to be targeted to such individuals. I believe this is an important consideration to make as mundane images can be used for nefarious purposes without bringing disrepute on the image. It would be absurd to suggest banning target catalogues because certain individuals use them deviantly.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 3 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,018

@4,009

I disagree that drawn pictures have no relation to reality. How is it that we can recognize what is drawn?

Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 7.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,019

@4,011

You are either misunderstanding or misrepresenting my arguments.

EDIT: Read Anonymous F's response. He read my thread and "corrected" it in his own thread.

(Edited 9 minutes later.)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.6 years ago, 9 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,020

@previous

I'm anonymous E there.

Anonymous N replied with this 7.6 years ago, 30 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,022

@4,018

I wasn't speaking in that sense.

Real human beings are harmed in the production of SeaPea photos or videos. That's the reason why it's illegal - a crime has taken place; ie a real person has been r@ped or s3xu@lly abused.

By contrast, a character in a comic strip or cartoon is entirely fictional; no crime has taken place, no real person has been r@ped or abused.

There are good reasons why l0lic0n is not considered SeaPea in the US.

(Edited 36 seconds later.)

Anonymous P joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,023

Drawings focused on one or more small girls with tits or genitalia showing- your a pedo. go fuck yourself.
Drawings focused on one or more clothed small girls- creepy fuck, but not a pedo.

This isn't that hard to understand faggots.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 57 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,024

@4,022

I wholly agree with your post.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 8 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,025

@4,023

Please be more civil.

Anonymous Q joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 43 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,026

@4,023

D: So having this pic makes me creepy? But I thought it was cute :(

granted, it's not just a girl... there's also a little boy. Does that fix it, or make it worse?

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous Q double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,027

Another one with a little girl. Does it make me creepy? ;_;

edit: didn't see the perverted flower in the thumbnail. Bad example is bad.

(Edited 45 seconds later.)

Anonymous J replied with this 7.6 years ago, 57 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,028

@4,023

Only if you fap to it. :D

Anonymous R joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,031

@4,027

yes

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 12 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,033

@3,984

I do not lie.

Anonymous N replied with this 7.6 years ago, 8 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,034

@4,031

No. That is a completely harmless image.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 8 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,036

@previous

It depends on what creepy means.

Anonymous S joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,048

@4,033

This is no proof that you posted this thread before the other. This is just a proof that you are anonymous B there.

Also, edits don't change the time of the post, so this thread was posted 10 minutes after the other. You are a liar.

Anonymous J replied with this 7.6 years ago, 14 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,050

and
/thread

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,077

@4,048

I know you are just trolling, but I will answer you for the sake of other's who might be swayed by your falsehoods.
I shouldn't have to say this because the posts are right there for everyone to read.

I was not responding to the allegation you just mentioned; I was responding to the allegation that I made both threads.

Is this your first BBS? Do you not understand the cite feature?

Read the opening posts of the two topics. Note the tone and phrasing. It only makes sense if this topic was made first.

Anonymous T joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 33 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,086

@4,023

> Drawings focused on one or more small girls with tits or genitalia showing- your a pedo. go fuck yourself.
> Drawings focused on one or more clothed small girls- creepy fuck, but not a pedo.
>
> This isn't that hard to understand.

THIS IS THE EXPLINATION


@4026

I think thats a nice little bit 'o anime artwork. But if someone had a whole 1 gig archive of that shit then I would say pedro!

Anonymous T double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 8 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,088

@4,027

> edit: didn't see the perverted flower in the thumbnail. Bad example is bad.

Great jorb at making yourself look like a pedro. But see If that pic did not have the perveted flower than I would say thats just some regular old anime artwork. If it were on D.A. than I would probably comment on it.

(Edited 28 seconds later.)

Anonymous J replied with this 7.6 years ago, 35 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,096

So, it all depends on the viewer. :-D

(Edited 38 seconds later.)

Anonymous B replied with this 7.6 years ago, 11 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,097

@4,005
> as long as it doesn't descend into chaos
And that's where this threads fails. If OP wanted an intelligent discussion, he should have posted an actual topic for discussion rather than a single baseless statement. If you want people to discuss something, you need to outline what they are to discuss. Simply stating "Lolicon = SEAA!! PEAA!!! There is no difference!" is an ignorant statement that will only serve to arouse the trolls. Remember, pretty much every user on this site came from some *chan or *talk site. Those two qualities mean that 1) we are particularly prone to trolling and arguing, and 2) we are well aware of the warring between anontalk and 4/tinychan as well as the main point of contention between the two: each has alleged the other to hosting seepee on occasion.

> The fact that this thread has attracted so much attention simply means that more people are getting involved (even if they're only reading the replies rather than posting comments). From this perspective, increased activity is good for the board.
Wrong. This is the crucial 'decent into chaos' that you mentioned, but failed to recognize. This is not good activity. Look what increasing activity did to tinychan. At this rate, we are only breeding an otaku version of ATs ped-oh/anti groups.

> The topic may have started off as a troll, but some valid points have been raised in the thread. We should continue discussing the subject to its conclusion.
Yes, but these valid points are few and far between, and difficult to follow, as everyone is anonymous. The fault of the anonymous discussion system is that there are only 2 people you can be sure of: grey, and yourself. You can't tell how many people might be samefagging from different computers with different IDs. Additionally, human memory is designed to work on the principle of attributable features. When a person with a name does something, your memory would 'assign' that attribute to other attributes which that person may have exhibited. This allows us to distinguish people whom have aged significantly since we last saw them. However, this system breaks down on a board such as this, because the 'name' changes in every thread. There are simply too many names to associate attributes (or in this case, ideas) with in each thread for the human brain to handle. For this reason, the brain will give up and instead evaluate each post as a new individual idea. This is why open boards without name fields are so prone to mis-quoting or arguing with a poster they agree with.

> We're all Otakus here; we all know that lolicon is a substantial element of the Otaku subculture. Instead of arguing over who's trolling who, maybe we should analyze the reasons why it's such a controversial issue when neither Japanese nor US Law consider lolicon illegal.
And this isn't happening because everyone can see that OP was trolling, and troll threads will never end with intelligent discussion. That's just the nature of the internet. OPs denial of this fact simply serves to keep feeding the cesspit which is developing.

In conclusion, this thread is bad, and we should all feel bad for contributing to something that should have been saged into oblivion if we had a sage feature.

Anonymous Q replied with this 7.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,116

@4,086

But it built up after 1-2yrs of lurking /c/! Also, it's not all little girls...

Pic related?

Anonymous Q double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,118

@previous

er, knew I was forgetting something. Pic related to the first sentence of the last post.

Anonymous U joined in and replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,119

Goddamnit. End this thread.

Anonymous B replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,123

@4,118
you are now required to dump every image thumbnailed there. (but use a new thread)

(Edited 27 seconds later.)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,126

@4,119

If you don't like this thread, don't post in it!

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 7.6 years ago, 7 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,135

@4,097

> Simply stating "Lolicon = SEAA!! PEAA!!! There is no difference!" is an ignorant statement

Explain why believe this is an ignorant statement. You have not yet stated your views in this topic. I am forced to believe 1) you are a troll, or 2) you believe your position is indefensible. You certainly have plenty of free time (as illustrated by this huge post about nothing).


> that will only serve to arouse the trolls.
> we are particularly prone to trolling and arguing

Do not attempt to justify your trolling.


> anontalk and 4/tinychan

I think most users would prefer that we didn't talk about those sites here.


> This is the crucial 'decent into chaos'
> This not good activity.

Apt descriptions of your contributions to this thread. Please cease attempting to subvert this topic.


> and difficult to follow, as everyone is anonymous. The fault of the anonymous discussion system is that there are only 2 people you can be sure of: grey, and yourself.

Perhaps you have not noticed that there are postnominal letters allowing one to distinguish between posters in a thread.


> You can't tell how many people might be samefagging from different computers with different IDs.

We may not be able to tell who is different, but we can tell who is the same. also tinfoil hat.

> However, this system breaks down on a board such as this, because the 'name' changes in every thread. There are simply too many names to associate attributes (or in this case, ideas) with in each thread for the human brain to handle. For this reason, the brain will give up and instead evaluate each post as a new individual idea.

You are confused. The name changes between threads. The name is consistent within a thread. All that is needed (and I always do this) is to scroll back through a thread to read that person's previous posts in the thread. To do otherwise would be dishonorable to the person you are talking to.


> This is why open boards without name fields are so prone to mis-quoting or arguing with a poster they agree with.

This is illogical. Without a concrete 'person' to agree with or quote we only have the text before us. There can be no assumptions or inferences, only the plain reading of the text before us.
The true reason for the problems you stated is that these boards are typically frequented by 1) young people, 2)people to whom English is a second language, and 3)stupid people.


> > Instead of arguing over who's trolling who...

Your response to this is to accuse some one of trolling. Ha!

I am grateful that you put so much effort into your post. Please keep it on topic next time. Thank you.

Pic Related.

Anonymous J replied with this 7.6 years ago, 31 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,138

@previous

Okay.

Anonymous Q replied with this 7.6 years ago, 11 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,157

@4,123

http://otakutalk.org/topic/347

Anonymous N replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 day later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,175

@4,097

> everyone can see that OP was trolling, and troll threads will never end with intelligent discussion.

No, that's not trolling. This is trolling:

http://sites.google.com/site/dlwysf/lolicon

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 day later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,264

@previous

Why is that trolling?

Anonymous N replied with this 7.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #4,267

@previous

Well, as you said:

"I am being serious and my intention is informed discussion."

By your own admission, you weren't trolling, you were simply stating your views to prompt intelligent debate over a controversial subject.

On the other hand, the Hateline article is worded in a way that is clearly intended to cause annoyance. It reads like a stereotype attack article, and serves no other purpose. That is the definition of trolling.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous V joined in and replied with this 1.9 year ago, 5.7 years later, 5.8 years after the original post[Top] #13,989

4chins is getting spammed with lolicon atm lel
:
:3
Powered by TinyBBS open source (mit) software. Keep this project alive by donating. This page took 0.01878 seconds to be generated.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. The images and comments are the responsibility of the posters.


- OtakuTalk Mobile Imageboard + Overtalk Navigator -