OtakuTalk

Affiliates: Tablecats Lounge! Tinychan! /prog/ Ylilauta! Vectors! Your link here!

Boards: /d/

Topic: RP thread #1 (GM: On)


Anonymous A started this discussion 7.8 years ago #212

Ok here we go. The basic rules:
1. Sign your post so everyone can know which character you are.
2. You can be any "human-like" races (e.g. Human, Elf, Dwarf, Vampire, Cyborg, Dwarf, Half-beast, Half-orc, Half-everything etc.) with not too overwhelming super nature power or technology equipment (Nuking the whole Earth is forbidden and no fun kay?).
3. While you should choose "human-like" races to prevent too much furrrrr, morph/transformation into other creature is allowed but would be limited (in other words I'll zap you when you try to yiff)
4. Try to state your action/decision only and I'll handle the outcome part. (Some playa used to make his own building/enemy/shit that blown my mind @_@)
5. No dice, no spreadsheet, you (or I) type it and it happens.
6. If I type more it'll be a wall 'o text. So that's all.

World: Medival + Fantasy, like sword and magic, dragon and fairy, you grab the idea.

After days of travel you finally reach this big city, the capital of this continent. Outside of the closed gate, besides the seeming endless stone wall that protecting the entire city, the only building you can see is the castle which sitting on the top of a mountain right in the middle of the city, just like an ideal place for the governer to oversee the whole city and govern the citizen from above. You know you can find everything from here: food, house, women (or men), job, gold, opportunities; However your sixth sense tells there's a slight sence of darkness flow out from this place.
Before you can think more about the weird feeling, a gate guard walks to your front and say: "State your business, traveller."

-On da GM-

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7.8 years ago, 25 minutes later[Top] #2,252

If the world is Medieval + Fantasy how can it have cyborgs? Will them be like Fullmetal Alchemist automail or like Final Fantasy advanced country technology? I will adapt my character based on it.

Also, feudal Japan? Medieval Europe? Tolkien like world? Final Fantasy like world? Harry Potter like world?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.8 years ago, 8 minutes later, 34 minutes after the original post[Top] #2,253

@previous

> If the world is Medieval + Fantasy how can it have cyborgs? Will them be like Fullmetal Alchemist automail or like Final Fantasy advanced country technology? I will adapt my character based on it.
>
> Also, feudal Japan? Medieval Europe? Tolkien like world? Final Fantasy like world? Harry Potter like world?

Last time we played (same medival world) we have crazy scientist appears on top of building riding his DMC-12, and a dragon dug out a fallout-like valut under the floor of a tavern. So you can bring in high-tech with any means you want.

Feudal Japan sounds good too but I'm not too familair with the romaji of the peoples name (Oda Nobugawa, Toyotomi Hideoshi, Maeda Toshiie etc). Or if you can take some weird fictional Weeaboo names, otherwise Medival Eurpoe by default.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous B replied with this 7.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[Top] #2,257

@previous

Ancient china might be cool too (full of kung-fu action) Maybe in a future thread... I will post my questions on the other thread http://otakutalk.org/topic/204

Just one more question. Do I need to share my character sheet from the beggin? (tell my story, characteristic, weapons, skills...)

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[Top] #2,258

@previous

> Ancient china might be cool too (full of kung-fu action) Maybe in a future thread... I will post my questions on the other thread http://otakutalk.org/topic/204
>
> Just one more question. Do I need to share my character sheet from the beggin? (tell my story, characteristic, weapons, skills...)

Yep, that'd be good for others (including me) to know about you. Tho you don't really need to set everything fix at the beginning, it's okay for you to learn new skills, acquire new weapons, or got brainwashed and have a new personality later.

BTW we have no boundaries on where your character from. Even tho it is based on a western medival bckground, you can be a kung fu master from China, samurai/ninja from Japan, monk from India (or is it? :P) etc.

-On da GM-

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7.8 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[Top] #2,259

"I tire of my solitary existence; I come to this city to find love!"

-mountainman-

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7.8 years ago, 5 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[Top] #2,260

"I'm here trying to find a man who is very important to me."
Rurouni-Kenshiro

Anonymous C replied with this 7.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 hours after the original post[Top] #2,266

@2,259

"Wha.......are you sayin' you're here to find prostitute, or you got something wrong in your head?" The guard looking at you ridiculously. "Whatever. I don't have a reason not to let you go unless you make troubles, but listen to me dude, if you ain't having any spectacular reason to visit here, I'd say you better leave. We have some sort of......uhh......"trouble" recently....."

Seems the guard is gonna have quite a story to tell. You can just keep listening, or tell him to STFU and let you in.

-On da GM-

(Edited 5 minutes later.)

Anonymous C double-posted this 7.8 years ago, 5 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[Top] #2,267

@2,260

"......you ain't planning to pick up a fight in this city, aint you sir?" The guard probably get the idea from your beefy look and your scary face. "Hope you're not. Well you're free to get in if you have business, as long as you don't cause any trouble. Though I'd suggest you to get you biz done ASAP and go back, you don't want to get involved in the trouble......" The guard keep babbling while signaling the gate operators to open the big town gate. You may want to ask for more detail from the guard, or you can just get in and mind your own business.

-On da GM-

(Edited 42 seconds later.)

Anonymous D replied with this 7.8 years ago, 5 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[Top] #2,271

@2,266

I keep listening~

-mountainman~

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.8 years ago, 20 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[Top] #2,272

@previous

"Well......it's not really my place to speak too much, but...... ok making it short, we are under attack by some monsters. If they're from outside they'd have no chance to get through the wall, but they're from INSIDE, appeared to be out from the sewage underneath. They don't make too much a threat and we managed to fend them off, buy you know, you won't like to have a monster popped out from below when you walking on the street rite?" The guard then step side between you and the opened gate. "I'd just suggest you to finish your biz here ASAP and go before anything bad happens. Other than that, you're welcome to go in."

You can get in now, but from now on you won't be able to avoid to pay attention to the ground below you from time to time.

-On da bored GM-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 8 hours later, 19 hours after the original post[Top] #2,285

@previous
"How is the town dealing with the monsters? Has anyone been hired to kill them?"
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 20 hours after the original post[Top] #2,286

@2,272

I make my way to the cathedral to renounce my vow of chastity.

-mountainman-

Anonymous C replied with this 7.8 years ago, 2 hours later, 23 hours after the original post[Top] #2,293

@2,285

"We have our own troop, and soldires have been send down to patrol the sewage. The situation is under control......or so the commanders said. Well it's true that they rarely got the chance to the ground now and everyone is safe, it's just that when they first came up they do make quite a chaos, you see?" The guard sighed, "That night is no fun at all man, suddenly have to deal with monster appear from nowhere......They said it's safe now, I say better watch your steps."
"I doubt they'd hire a outsider to handle the problem, but if you know anything about the monster underneath, myabe the commanders would be intereted into listening." The soldier point you to somewhere inside, at the side of the mountain which the castle sited, "There, the barrack is in the center of the city, near the castle. You follow that direction and you'll see it."

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 11 minutes later, 23 hours after the original post[Top] #2,294

@previous
I thank the guard and go to investigate the barracks.
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous C replied with this 7.8 years ago, 12 minutes later, 23 hours after the original post[Top] #2,295

@2,286

You made your way to the cathedral deep in the city. You see a pope and some nuns inside. "Aah, son of the god," The pope said, "welcome to the holy cathedral, where god shows his power and love. What may I do for you?" (damn I hate religious lines :/)
You told them your motive.
"Ahh, a pure white lamb I see!" The pope seems enlightened, "we are pleased to renounce your purity, tho we would want a small donation for appreciating our god's love......" You translated it in your mind as "everything has a price, you want it you pay for it".
(Actually WTF do people do for renouncing vow of chastity??? :S)

-On da non-religious GM-

Anonymous C double-posted this 7.8 years ago, 13 minutes later, 23 hours after the original post[Top] #2,296

@2,294

You walkpass the opened gatedoor, and walk towards the middle of the city. On your way, you see the lively and peaceful views of this city: kids playing along the street, merchants busy convincing customers in the market, women doing gosspis when they met on the way, just a mirror image of the chaos world you were from. You smiled, at the same time you know the soldiers must be doing a good job to fend off the monsters underneath.
You reached the entrance of the barrack. Two guarding soldiers raise their polearms, forming a cross blocking your way. One of them asked, "Hold! Citizens shall not enter the barrack without authorization! What business do you have here?"

-On da just woke up GM-

(Edited 10 seconds later.)

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 5 minutes later, 23 hours after the original post[Top] #2,297

@previous
"I'm here to see if your city has any interest in outside help for its' monster problem."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous C replied with this 7.8 years ago, 30 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,299

@previous

"We have the problem under control, and we don't need any help from a stranger!" The guards turned down your offer, "Leave!".

-On da drawing GM-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 12 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,300

@previous
"I'm sorry to disturb you." I leave and head back into the city to continue searching for the VIP.
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.8 years ago, 45 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,301

@2,295

"Of course, Father." I genuflect and cross myself before handing him two gold coins from my pouch.

"Father, do you know of any rooms to let in this city? I plan on abiding here for a time."

Anonymous C replied with this 7.8 years ago, 28 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,302

@2,300

You turn back from the barrack and walk away. Without any clue, you wonder if you can find the man you need within today. Maybe you should find a inn or tavern to get a place to stay. Also the monsters in the sewage still bothers you.

-On da GM-

Anonymous C double-posted this 7.8 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,303

@2,301

"If you want a room to stay for nights, you may try to find a inn or tavern in the main street, there are many of them to handle the living needs of frequent visitors. Or, if you want a more permanent housing, you shall seek the town hall, there they handle the lease of all the property in this city." The pope looks like stopped for a moment for thinking, then added, "OR, my son, if you don't mind doing labour work for the god, and sleep on the wooden benches, we could always offer a free shelter for you. Hohoho......"

-On da GM-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 3 hours later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,316

@2302
"Fuck their shit, I'm enjoying myself! I'm sleeping in the sewer tonight!"
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous C replied with this 7.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,318

@previous

You decided to get into the sewer and kick some monsters asses by yourself. You started wandering around the city to find a sewer lid that you can get in without much attention. While you keep walking and looking for a "hidden" entrance, you find yourself wandered to the market place of the city. This is a crowded market, with all kinds of stands and shops around, filled with people looking for things to buy. You think you might be able to get more info about the sewage problem by local people's gossips, even not you can still spend some coins to get your weapons, armor or supplies for your underground journey.

BTW you noticed the color of the sky started to dim, night is getting near.

-On da GM-

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,321

@previous
I go to the nearest weapons shop and ask what's in their inventory.
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous C replied with this 7.8 years ago, 43 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,322

@previous

"...Welcome." The old shopkeeper saying without looking at you when you step in. You don't mind him and start looking for what they have availabie. Swords, daggers, cleavers, handaxes, most of them are light-weapon that even women can use. The best you can find is some iron polearms and a heavy axe hanging on the wall, more for decoration than for sale.

-On da GM-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 21 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,323

@previous
"Did you make these yourself?"
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous C replied with this 7.8 years ago, 35 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,324

@previous

"...Hmm?" The old man looks at you with a strange glance, "What is it young man? Are you doubting the quality of my weapons?" This old fold really doesnt have a good temper. "Hmph......no, they're all my apprentice's work, I haven't been making anything since the stupid weapons limitation law passed in this place. Now all we can make is all these sissy weapons for sissies, nothing BIG, nothing DANGEROUS, nothing that can KILL a fucker instead of SCARE a witty. Hmph! Fuck this stupid law......" The old man seems went to self-gobbling.

-On da GM-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,326

@previous
"I don't doubt any quality. I simply wondered if your shop was involved in the making of them and was checking to see if you had hired out work. I ask because I'm interested in buying the hammer instead of the weapons. It wouldn't be a weapon under the limitations, and I'll pay for it well."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous C replied with this 7.8 years ago, 47 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,330

@previous

"Hmmm......?" The old man turn his head to you again, "Boy, you're into hardcore stuff too huh?" He look at you up and down, "Hmm.....you do look like a big guy who have went through numerous fight......not just a big talker......" just when you think he'd agree, that old douche turn his back to you and say, "But! My work doesn't come cheap, and I never make stuff for sissy who can't even fight. I need PROOF of your strenght. You know what I mean, boy?"
He continues, "I dunno if you've heard about it already, but there's some monsters keep coming from the sewer in this city......don't you think it's a good way to prove something? Hehehe......" He laughed, like he's getting some interesting idea, "Go down and make some action! Bring me some BIG thing then we'll talk! There'd be a few guards patrolling, sneak through it or beat through it, it's your choice. All I want to see is you can take a FIGHT!...... Are you up to it, sonny?" The old man look at you again with a grin on his face.

(btw I gotta sleep soon. if you didn't see me reply within like 30 mins you're safe to assume I'll reply after 10 hours.)
-On da GM-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 27 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,331

@previous
"All right, I'll kill one with my bare hands!" I lay in wait till dark looking for an opening.
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.8 years ago, 7 hours later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,348

@2,303

"I would be most content to devo- HHHHNNNGGGG"
I have a heart attack and die.

-mountainman-

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 7.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,363

@previous

-GAME OVER-
-damn-
-On da GM-

Anonymous G double-posted this 7.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,368

@2,331

The old man told you a manhole in the back alley which is under less monitoring. You go out, do more wandering, spent some time in a tavern, and wait till the night finally comes.
You went to the back alley. Like the old man said, not even the guards are bothered to patrol through this dark dirty little alley, you should have no problem getting into the sewer from here...... that's what you thought anyway. When you're ready to climb down the manhole, you noticed someone is coming. He doesn't seems like a patrol, but it's too dark to tell whoever that is.

-On-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.8 years ago, 48 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[Top] #2,370

@2,363

what's with you and not restoring ID???

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 57 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,375

@previous

I'm in the office, it's Monday.
And I don't care about my postcount here :P

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 7.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,381

@2,368

Using a dark cloak to stay discreet during night I go into the sewer to investigate whether a lost technology fragment is linked to this monster outbreak but seems like there is someone already going the same way as me.

I observe by distance the suspicious stranger but the sound of guards approaching force me to hurry up things and get in the sewer.

-Kurz-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 12 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,384

@previous

"Get in and we'll talk, guard is coming." You make quite whisper to that stranger, then you proceed on opening the lid of the manhole, and climb down the ladder within. That stranger follow you and close the lid before the guard come and see anything.

You're both now in the dark, stinky, wet sewer. Usually it'd be pitch dark and you can't see anything without a torch, but since guards have started patrolling underearth too, there're oil lamps hanging on the wall every distant away, not much light it is but at least you can see things. There seems to be no guards around where you are for now, maybe it's a good time for you to make things clear with this stranger.

-On da GM-

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 7.8 years ago, 4 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,385

@2,348

Just as planned!

-Kira-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,386

@previous

LOL
You Kira!

-On da DN-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 18 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,387

@2,384

"So, what kind of business are you doing here?"

-Kurz-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 15 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,388

@previous

(I should left the response to be done by -Rurouni_Kenshiro-, but god know when will he be ingame :P)

-On da waitin GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 10 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,391

@previous

It's not like I'm in a hurry to end this game with a record time (mountainman already did it dammit =\) . I think it would be interesting some interaction between players. I will wait for him too!

-The player-

(Edited 57 seconds later.)

Anonymous D replied with this 7.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,393

I am the ghost of mountainman, I haunt the playgrounds of this city. I have candy.

-ghost of mountainman-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 7 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,394

@previous

The pope cast exorcise to you and you're now sent to the heaven.

-On da GM-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.8 years ago, 3 hours later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,397

@previous

someone please bury me before necro chick finds me

-mountainman's corpse-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.8 years ago, 21 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,398

@previous

Bury? That too troublesome.
[A thunder bolt strike from the sky and hit mountainman's corpse, burning it into ash, and it got blown into the air.]
Done. :3

-On-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 33 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,399

@previous

Ashes is necro chick's new fetish now :3

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.8 years ago, 51 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,400

@previous

It's all scattered in the mid-air. She wanna fuck she gotta hump the air |3
-On da cruel GM-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 6 hours later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,406

@2387
"I'm trying to get the jump on one of the things that lives down here. I need to kill one before I can buy a weapon."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.8 years ago, 54 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,408

I had 48 gold on me and an amulet given to me by a demon when I died, they survived the lightning.

-mountainman of the heavenly host-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 3 hours later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,431

@2,406

I'm looking for lost technology fragments and have no interest on the monsters. If you want to come with me until we find a monster it will save my energy.
-Kurz-

(Edited 5 minutes later.)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 24 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,436

@2,408

Annnnd the pope take it as donation. Now you have nothing.
Die already dammit.
-On da non-necro GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 23 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,438

@previous

He is already dead...

But this game allow humanoid races don't it? Can he play with an angel?

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 22 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,442

@previous

errrrhhhhhhhh......I guess I can cope with it :P
-On da chaos GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,444

@previous

Anyway I think that be an angel in the Biblican sense is boring...

Too bad that Montainman didn't had an older brother alchemist that would sacrifice one limb to fix his soul in an object. Them they would travel the world in the search for a way to recover their bodies.

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,445

@previous

ICWUTUDIDTHERE

-On da Fullmetal Alchemist-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 11 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,447

@2431
"All right, I'll stay with you. Do you have any weapons I could use if a monster came by?"
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 4 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[Top] #2,448

@previous

I have weapons, but not one that you could use.

-Kurz-

Anonymous H double-posted this 7.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,452

@previous
(Since kenshiro doesn't seems to be online to continue the conversation I will advance things a little more)
If you aren't confident enough to explore these sewers alone you can come with me. Have someone else can be seasonable.
-Kurz-

(Edited 19 seconds later.)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 34 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,455

@previous

(Ok I'll just NPC him a bit for now to make the story move :P)
He doesn't seem to be content with your "not confident" saying, but he nodded and follow your lead.
Now you have to decide where to go. You have no idea where the monsters would be from, so everywhere is possible. You can browse through the area which is close to the surface but will very likely come into patrolling guards, or you can follow the waterflow and go to deeper place, which may or may not have ladders for turning back and ended up flushed out to the sea......

-On da GM-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 6 hours later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,459

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
"Let's follow the water a bit and see if there's anything interesting."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 3 hours later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,460

@previous

I agree, if there were anything interesting up here the guards would already have found it.

-Kurz-

(Edited 19 seconds later.)

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 9 hours later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,521

@previous
"Where are you from and what's your business here? I'd like to know before I go off in a secluded sewer with you."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 34 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,526

@previous

I'm from everywhere and I'm looking for lost technology. I heard about this monster outbreak and I want to know if this has anything to do with any piece of lost technology.

-Kurz-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,527

@previous
"All right. Let's head out!" I start walking into the darkness of the sewer.
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 7 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,528

@previous

I take two of the oil lamps and hand one to Kenshiro.
better take this, you will want to see where you are going.

-Kurz-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 9 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,533

@previous
"Thanks. Here's some rations in case we get lost."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 6 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,534

@previous

"Thanks!" (start eating it)
-Kurz-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 43 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,537

@previous

You two start following the waterflow to head to the deeper. In your way you've come across some patrolling guards but you managed to sneak past them, with the help of the darkness.
But shit ain't that easy: You've come to the hole leading down. However, there's with guards (about 5) stationing and all the blockings. The blockings seems to be new, must be for defending from the monsters. So, the monster must be come from down there. You think you should go down and investigate more, but the only problem is you have to get pass those guards. The light is setup bright in that area so sneaking won't be as easy as before. Of coz, you can always solve problem with your fist, but no promises on how many troubles you'd end up with later.

-On da love to make things hard GM >:D-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 6 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,538

@previous

I start to analyze the area to identify their light sources and objects that I could use/trow.

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 12 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,540

@previous

There are several oil lamps around he blockades, lighting up that area enough to see things clearly. None of the guards are holding any tho, so if you can manage to blow off all of them from a distant it's guaranteed to put them in panic and giving you a nice chance to sneak pass.
For the stuff around you can use, besides some junk (empty glass bottles, rubbles, soaked papers, bone pieces of eaten steak/chicken etc) and occasionally the rats that run pass you, not much you think you can pick up and use in this sewer.

-On da sewer managing GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 25 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,541

@previous

I talk to Kenshiro:
"I got an idea to pass the guards, let's trow junk at their oil lamps to leave them in the dark.
If we distance from each other and trow the junk from different positions they won't have time to look for the source of all this mess and might leave their positions."
-Kurz-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 10 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,542

@previous

(what's your thought about this Kenshiro? do it or not?)
-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 9 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,543

@previous

He should be offline by now, when he returns he could accept it or share another plan.

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 6 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,544

@previous

Soooooo we gotta wait :P Or I can NPC him again, which you prefer?
-On da mind-control GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 4 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,545

@previous

I think wait is better unless he say that you can NPC his character in these situations...

Things will get more active here when we get more players. (grey will join us soon right?)

Anyway you should make a topic on tinychan about this to bring some of their users to this game :3

-Tkun the player-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,546

@previous

We will end up with a furry dragon causing chaos and lots of "RP is for FAGGOTS" :P
-On da prev. TC RP GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 19 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,548

@previous

Nah... I don't think most of them will come here... maybe the furry will since he seems to like roleplay...

Anonymous H double-posted this 7.8 years ago, 10 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[Top] #2,550

@2,546

Think about it it would be nice if there were a feature for a GM ban someone from posting on his RPG thread...

Anonymous G replied with this 7.8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,551

@previous

Make me a mod and it'll be equivalent......:3c
LOL jking dont make me any more mod <-uhoh spoiler doesnt work :P

(Edited 16 seconds later.)

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 19 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,554

@previous

Well... it would be nice to ban someone just from your thread...
<---this don't works here too...

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 7 hours later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,564

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
"That's an excellent idea."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.8 years ago, 3 hours later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,567

@previous

You agreed with Kurt'z plan, and took a path to go around to the other side of the opening.

You took up some random junk, and following Kurt'z signal. 3, 2, 1, and both of you stand out and throw the stuff towards the lamps. *cling* *krong* the lamps are almost all broken simutaneously. Darkness suddenly swallow the area, within are surprised guards and two adventurers taking their chance to sneak pass through the blockade. You rememberd the position of the guards before the light ran out, and you managed to dash pass the area without bumping into any of them, and needless to say it's same for your companion.

By the time the guards managed to get up the light again and wondering why all the lamp suddenly broke, you too are deep inside the sewer already. Ensuring the guards cannot see you from the distant, you both light out the oil lamp again. The light slowly fills the darken wet sewer, and then, you noticed someone is hiding in a dark corner. He look neither like a guard or a monster, and he also noticed you through the light, and are turning to you.

(grey, time to step in! :3)
-On da GM-

grey joined in and replied with this 7.8 years ago, 3 hours later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,575

I turn suddenly to see three people walking towards me. I was not expecting any tag alongs on my no-longer, secretive escape.
"H-HEY! Who's there!" I yell, pointing a small blade to the oncoming figures. This could mean trouble, are they bounty hunters?

grey-da-thief

Anonymous E replied with this 7.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,580

@previous
"We're not here for you, but you might want to join us. These sewers have creatures living in them."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.8 years ago, 10 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,583

@2,575

"We are not interested on you but since you want to know us better why don't you introduce yourself? After all you are in numeric disvantage."
-Kurz-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,589

I sit on my cloud in heaven and strum my harp.

-mountainman da angel-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 35 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,593

@2,583

I've just, 'procured' a few things for my personal use in a fashion that the gaurds above may not entirely agree with. I'm just trying to find my way out of the city and into the badlands.

-grey-da-criminal

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 24 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,601

@previous

"I'm here just looking for lost technology and the other guy just want to kill a monster. I have no trouble in let you come with us as long as you don't try to get some things from us in a way that we may not entirely agree with."

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 18 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,605

@previous

"Not planning on it. I just need to get the frack outside the city walls. And to be perfectly honest I'm half lost, and half just don't know my way out. If I run into a big monster I'm fracked heheh."
I sheath my blade.
"Soo~...lets get going then?"

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 32 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,620

@previous

"Fine!"
-Kurz-

(On? are you there?)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 11 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,622

@2,605

Just when you finished the chitchat and going to move on, you heard a weird howling from a long distant. It's not like any of the animal's howl you've heard before, And it sounds way deadlier than any of them. You know you've hit the jackpot. You run to the direction of the sound, the closer you get the clearer that monster growling is to you, at the same time you hear another sound, like it's some kind of sparkling and weird buzzing, you can't really describe what is that.
Then, you run out from a turning corner, and you saw that beast face-to-face: It's definitely not any of the usual animal you've seen. It looks like a giant slimy toad, but with one single giant eye in its forehead, sharp teeth in its mouth, standing on its backleg and have sharp claw on its forearm that can shrep people into pieces.
You can fight it face-to-face, or step back into darkness and plan for a surprise attack, but whatever your choice is, make up your mind quick as the toad monster starts moving towards you!

-On da toady GM-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 10 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,624

"SHIIT!" I screamed as I propel my body backwards into the shadows and unsheath two medium sized blades from under my cloak.

-grey-da-low-strength-stealthy-type-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,625

@2,622

This monster seems stronger than i expected. Seems like I will have to use more than just my bare hands.

I will use one mechanical tentacle and grab something for stability, use the other 2 and my arms in a defensive stance and attack with the claws of the last tentacle and of the 4 mechanical spider-like legs. This should surprize the monster with this unexpected attack.

-Kurz-

Anonymous H double-posted this 7.7 years ago, 15 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,633

@previous

(Since On didn't answered yet)

I aim the mechanical tentacle to its eye.

-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 4 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,635

I move silently from pipe to pipe across the ceiling. The creature has yet to see me and I ready myself for an attack on its back from above.

-grey-da-sneaky-thief-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 35 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,640

I run up to it and kick it in the eye.
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 20 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,646

@previous

You and Kurtz aimed for its eyes. When you're just about to hit, that damn toad opened its damn bloody mouth and trying to bite you, you two are forced to step back to avoid being toad's chow. But your attacks aint for nothing, you (unintentionally) attract the toad's attention while grey tring to make a surprise attack from above.
Oh you may get shocked by Kurt'z "additional limbs" suddenly spawn out from his back, but it really isn't the time to question about this :3

-On da GM-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,647

@previous
I try to get behind it as quickly as possible.
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,648

@2,646

I keep the mouth open with the spider-like legs and attack this vulnerable spot with the claws in the tentacles.

-Kurz-

If you ever played some video-games you will know that an open mouth is a weak spot.

Also, sorry for not explaining where all those additional limbs came from.

-Tkun the player-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,649

@2,647

You dash through the side of the toad and get to its back, he try to catch you with his craw but you ducked and rolled to dodge that. Now you're at its back, but seems you got its full attention and are turning its way towards you. Good thing is it gives the other 2 full possibilities of surprise attack/attack from behind.

-On da GM-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,650

@previous
I focus on avoiding his attacks while letting the others have an opportunity to attack.
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 9 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,658

@previous

The toad attacked you with its craws and slimy tongue, which is slow in your eyes and have no problem dodging this. You signaled the two to attack it from behind/above while you keep its attention.

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,660

@previous

I'm not sure if you noticed but Kurz is attacking the inside of the monster mouth...

-Tkun the player-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 12 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,663

@previous

Your tentacle will get bite off by its sharp teeth, you sure? :/
-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,664

@previous

They aren't soft tentacles. Think about it more like Dr Octopus or Omega Red tentacles. Also I'm keeping his mouth open with the mechanical legs.

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 24 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,667

@previous

Ok :P You jumped onto the toad's back and run up to its mouth, you force its mouth open with your mechanical legs and then you striked your tentacles in. With your tentacles scratching its inner with claws, the toad growl in pain and swinging his head around trying to swing you off. You do have a little trouble to keep your balance on this beast.

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 4 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,668

@previous

I will try to damage his trachea or even his lungs from inside with one of the tentacles while use the other 3 to give more anchoring points.

-Kurz-

(Edited 35 seconds later.)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 4 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,669

@previous

Just when you're trying to do so, suddenly a slimy meat is wrapped around you. It's the toad's tongue. It is trying to pull you off from its mouth, and it's tongue power is surprisingly strong that your mechanical legs can hardly hinge onto his mouth anymore. Should you continue your inner attack, or stop for now and get off from the slimy tongue first?

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 4 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,670

@previous

I will grasp and make cuts in the tongue with the claws in the tentacles and use my arms and legs to help the mechanical spider-like legs.

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,671

@previous

You focus your tentacles attacks onto its tongue instead while helping your mechanical legs stay in place with your organic limbs. Suffering from more pain, the toad went crazier, and now it is running to side and side smashing you hard on the wall! Your back suffer big impact from the wall crush, and it rendered all your mechanical limb weakened for a very slight moment. Tho that moment is just like a split second, but it already give the toad the chance to pull you off with its tongue. Now you got hold midair by its tongue, you should escape from its grasp before more damage he dealt onto you.

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 10 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[Top] #2,672

@previous

(Seems like the other players are away, should we wait them?)

I use all my limbs to try to hold on the floor/pipes and pull myself away from the monster. The monster might be stronger than me but I have more support points.

-Kurz-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 23 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,674

@previous

You hold tight onto the pipe on the wall and use all your tentacles to attack the tongue, the toad can't stand the pain and let go of you. You quick stand up and ready on your fighting stance again. The toad leash out an anger growl, looks lie you pissed it off enough now it is in rage mode.

(Yeah it should be a good idea, I dunno how long grey is gonna hinge on the ceiling :P, but god knows when will they be back)

-On da GM-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 hours later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,690

I kick the toad in the back of the leg as hard as I can.
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,693

@previous

You give a strong kick aiming at the back of its knee. The toad lost its balance and fall down on his back, and it is lying on the ground waving its hands and legs and tongue around like a baby. Well, a baby that wanna catch you and tear you into thousands pieces :P The bad thing is it can now see grey who STILL hangin on the ceiling, the good thing is even so it is in total defenseless and leaving its big white belly open for attack.

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 24 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,694

@previous

I will run in direction of the creature using the mechanical legs (faster) and prepare myself for attack but keep in mind that the thief might attack too.

-Kurz-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 38 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,696

@previous

You stand in front of the fallen toad and are ready to give it a big striking. But you're waiting for the thief to give it a straight stab first.....when will he drop down? :P

-On da GM-

Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 hours later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,700

@previous

(when he finally has time during work, to do so.)

"Now!" I scream across the depths of my mind. I jump from my pipe, swing my legs up and plant my feet flat on the ceiling, and propel myself downward towards the creature like a arrow, Holding one blade straight out infront of me, aimed at the creatures ungaurded spine.

-grey-postan-from-school-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,703

@previous

Since he is attacking from above I will use my tentacles for the most common use in Japan:

Tentacle rape the monster!!! Poor monster >_<

I will introduce the mechanical tentacle into one of the lower orifices, open the claws and drill its internal organs! (Not even Kratos could make such gruesome kill!)

-Kurz-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,705

@previous

Grey jumped down with his blades on his hands, and stabbed two deep wound onto the toad monster. The toad screamed in pain, but you think he deserves MOAR: you strike your tentacles into the toad's "lower hole", all the way deep in, then you activate the drilling mode of your tentacles. After a lot of buzzzing and the toad's struggling and shivering, it stopped moving, blood and goo-like meat leaking out from all of its hole. You ensure the monster is dead, and getting back your tentacles out from it, hiding all your mechanical parts back to your back.
The dark sewer is back to complete silence again. And because of the silence, you heard some slight buzzing and sparkling sound, which is previously covered by that monster's growling, coming from a direction.

-On da sleepy GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,706

@previous

I look arount to see if everybody is alright and verify the source of the buzzing and sparkling sound.

-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 13 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,708

"Ugh.." I swipe toad guts off my cloak. "Thats never gonna come out.."

-grey-da-thief-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 19 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,712

@previous

"Don't worry, you are in the sewer. Here toad guts are the least"
"Anyone of you guys know if this creature is edible?"
-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 5 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,714

@previous

I look up with a look of surprise and disgust on my face.
"Tell me your joking. Please."

-grey-da-beef-eater-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 6 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,715

@previous

"Some people eat frog legs... and this is a big frog..."
-Kurz the "big eater"- http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BigEater

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 11 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,717

"Will we eat it or not? If not, I'm going to need to use the body for a bit later on."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,720

@previous

"You can take it, this was your goal after all. I just think it would be a waste to leave it for the rats."
-Kurz-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 13 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,723

@previous
"Thank you. I'll be back soon. Would either of you like to come with me to run an errand?"
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,727

@previous

"I will explore the area first. I will meet you outside and them we can talk."
-Kurz-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,738

@previous
"All right. Do you want to come with me, thief?"
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

(Edited 11 seconds later.)

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 40 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,739

@previous

I look back and fourth between the two of you.
"Uhhm...well, yeah I guess I kinda have to. Gotta keep moving."

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 3 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,740

@previous
"All right. Do me a favor and watch out for guards while I carry this; we'll both be in trouble if they come around."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 16 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,742

@previous

"Caaan do!"

-grey-the-victorious-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 29 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,751

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
"All right! Let's head out to the weapons shop! If you're sharp you can nick some stuff while I'm buying my weapons."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,752

@previous

"Alwright, just don't let any guards see my face. I don't know if they will recognize me or not. I little paranoia is healthy. Sometimes."

-grey-da-paranoid-freak-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 32 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,755

@2,742

Now you guys splited, while Kenshiro bringing back the messy body of the damn toad and grey is accompanying him, Kurz stay in the sewer to investigate the mysterious voices.

Kurz: you follow the sound fro afar, keep walking towards it. After a long distant you've walked, you've come to the source of the weird voice: it's a crack on the floor, however it's not an ordinary crack like it happen naturally. It is big like several meters wide and more than 30 meters long, and a strange aura flowing out from that crack, along with some lightling sparks and buzz. You took a look to inside, you can only see weird red-pink light filled the whole gap. Occasionally you can hear random best-like growling and howling from within. This maybe the portal where the monsters appear from. You may wait till the two come back before further investigation, or you may take a deeper peek with your tentacle frist, or you can just jump in if you feel like being tough.

Kenshiro and grey: you drag that dead toad along the way you came in, and it's messed up guts keep flowing out on the way, making a good track. Now you're back to the part where the blockade and guards are. After your last infiltration they're now more caution, and that dead body makes you even harder to sneak pass. Maybe grey know some secret passage or idea to bypass them, afterall he's in the sewer before Kenshiro and Kurz :P

-On da just woke up GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 14 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[Top] #2,757

@previous

I will use the mechanical tentacles to peek.

Each tentacle is capable of vision but the way that the AI is linked to my brain doesn't allow me to see it directly. I know what it see but I don't see what it see.

-Kurz-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 hours later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,764

@previous

You sent your tentacle into the crack. This is more like a 4-dimention tunnel, the moment your tentacle's tip get in, you can't see it from above. The tentacle send you back some data from its observation:
Monsters lurking around, some starts fights randomly with each other, blood and bones scattered all around, and some human skulls are mixed within them.
That's all your tentacle sent you, but it's pretty enough to conclude that this crack is where the monster come form.

-On da full GM-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 6 hours later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,769

@2,755

Oh! Why yes, I do!

"There's a man hole that opens up directly behind the weapon shop you were talking about. It's in the view of other people, but it will get us past the guards you saw beforehand. You wanna try that avenue?"

-grey-da-thief-who-does-what-da-GM-implys-

Anonymous D replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,770

I flap my wings and flit from cloud to cloud.

-mountainman da cherub-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,786

@previous

And you flew into a thunder cloud and got shocked into KFC.

-On da send-dead-playa-to-grave GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 35 minutes later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,788

@2,764

Is there anything else beside the monsters? I'm not interested in sport hunting nor have any idea about how to close interdimensional portals.

-Kurz-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 6 hours later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,796

@2769
"I'd love to take the manhole route."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 4 hours later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,800

@previous

"alwright then! Lets go!"
I lead you both back the way we came, and past it. We walk in silence for a few minutes until I suddenly point upward and say, "Here we are~! Thats it. Mechanical-man, why don't you go first? I don't want to be seen if a guard is around and he has his little toad-buddy to carry about.

-grey-waitin-for-On-to-step-in.

Anonymous C replied with this 7.7 years ago, 19 minutes later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,802

@2,788

Not much other than monsters and corpses, but from one point afar you can see a light, shining in bloody red color, and within is a shadow of an object, but it's too far to tell what it is.

-On da GM-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 3 minutes later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,803

I jump up from the sewer and quickly look around to see if I've been spotted.
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous C replied with this 7.7 years ago, 53 seconds later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,804

@2,800

(Kurz isn't with you, he's staying inside the sewer investigating)

-On da reminding GM :P-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 24 minutes later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,805

I was talking to grey.
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 10 minutes later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,806

@previous

"What do ya see? Are there a lot of people around?"

-grey-da-theif-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 minutes later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,807

@previous
"There are some sleeping drunks but nothing else. I'm going to climb out completely. You should probably stay in the sewer in case anything happens."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous L joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 25 minutes later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,808

@2,802

Is the AI interested about it? Does it think that it worth the trouble?
~Kurz~

(Edited 17 seconds later.)

Anonymous C replied with this 7.7 years ago, 12 minutes later, 6 days after the original post[Top] #2,809

@previous

It senses energy from it, maybe it's worth a checking, but it's too far even for your AI to give a certain decision.

-On da GM-

Anonymous L replied with this 7.7 years ago, 11 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,811

@previous

I will go up to meet the other two. I'm hungry and this seems like a big jorney to go without any preparation.

Anonymous C replied with this 7.7 years ago, 18 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,812

@previous

Ok you get your way back and find grey standing in front of a ladder leading back to the surface.

-On da GM-

Anonymous L replied with this 7.7 years ago, 15 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,813

@previous

Nice to catch the other two! I will go up and explain what I found to the others.

-Kurz-

Anonymous C replied with this 7.7 years ago, 32 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,814

@previous

Kenshiro is out with his dead toad, while Grey is waiting down here. You explained what you've found to Grey first.

-On da GM-

Anonymous L replied with this 7.7 years ago, 33 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,815

@previous

I think you forgot to tell us if something happened... Kenshiro can't tell us if something happened if you don't tell him first. We are waiting for his signal to go up!

(Edited 3 minutes later.)

Anonymous C replied with this 7.7 years ago, 6 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,821

@previous

O SHI- :O Sorry about that.
Kenshiro went up the ladder and peek under the manhole lid, no one is around except a stray dog walking pass. It should be safe to get out.

-On da GM-

Anonymous L replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,822

@previous

I think you can make we all go up and go to the weapons store them :3

Anonymous C replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,823

@previous

You have a point :P
You all get out from that rathole after Kenshiro's clear signal. You all drag that big dead toad quickly towards the weapon store without getting attention. Kenshiro knocked on the shop door, the old shop owner come out and saw that corpse.
"Hmmmm......so that's what lurking under the sewer huh......" The old man said, "not as big as what I've slayed back in the day, but it is pretty impressive for amateur, hehehe......" The old man smiled. "Alright, sonny, you've proved you can handle a fight, and I can trust you to put my master piece into good use. My price isn't cheap, neither is my stuff's quality! Say! What kind of toy do you want?"

He is asking you all three. State the kind of weapon you want (that can be forged in a weaponsmith workshop :P)
-On da GM-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,826

"For me too? Okay then, something not too small and not too big, something can easily hide or take out when needed. Do you have anything like that old man?"

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 25 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,831

@2,823

"I would like something prtical, something not too big so I can use it both as a tool and as a weapon. Something like a short sword, a rondel or a dagger."
"If you have armor too I would like a pair of arm guards."

-Kurz-

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 39 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,834

"I'll take the biggest sword you have."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 8 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,858

@previous

"WHAT? Small sissy weapons again???" The old man look at grey and kurz and said with an dramatic tone, "Boy 'o boy I've been making these sissy LIGHT weapon for years already......" The old man make a big sigh, "Well, a deal is a deal. I'll just try to make them EXTRA-DANGEROUS so they're not so sissy."

The old man looking at grey, "You want some small weapond that can hide and take out easily huh......How about a hidden dagger, that the blade is concealed into the handle and looking just like a decoration, but if you flip the handle around it'll show the blade?" (He is talking about a butterfly knife)
Then he look at Kurz, "Armguard and dagger? Boy that's BORING......How about a pair of armguard with sharp claws covering the hand? I can make some use of that dead toad's claw......and you want something practical you can always get one of those dagger I've made right there."
And finally the old man turn to Kenshiro, "BOY YOU are the only one talking like a big man. I'll forge a HUGE boardsword as tall as you are, and that'll be a heavy big baby that can chop everything into half, if you can swing it! BWAHAHAHA-" The old man laugh out loud, it seems like the first time you see him with such joyful face.

"How does all these sounds to you? Wanna change?" Even the old man ask, he doesn't look like appreciate for alternative suggestion :P

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,860

@previous

"Sorry, I already got a main weapon and the frog is not mine, but I will give a look at the dagger." (examines the dagger)
-Kurz-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,861

@previous

"Huh, suit yourself then. I get less to work on anyway." That old shopkeeper seems disappointed.

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,862

@previous
(On, please describe the dagger quality)

"If you really want to make some exotic weapons I would like a boot with a concealed blade or with those claws in them."

-Kurz-

(Edited 20 seconds later.)

Anonymous C replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,865

@previous

Well, those darrger are made with iron. It's not something cheap that will get broken instead of stabbing into bones, but it's nothing spectacular either.

"A boots with blade or claw huh? Now you're talking son, that baby sounds sweet!" The old man sounds interested in your idea.

-On da GM-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 50 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,868

@2,858

"Yeah...yeah that sounds good! Just remember not *too* small. Weapons like that are useually really small. Don't make this one like that."

-grey-da-WHYTHEFUCKAMIUPSOLATE-thief-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 5 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,884

@previous

"Be specific, sonny! I can make you a huge blade if you like, but I dunno how small is a blade too small!" The old man sounds impatient.

-On da GM-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,902

@previous

"O-okay! Uh. Make it like the length from from my elbow to my middle finger. Is that good?"

-grey-da-iwokeupverylate-thief-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 6 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,935

@previous

"Hmph, at least it's less boring to make now."

"Ok boys, all this shit will take about a week to be made. You better get yourself some good cash while I'm forging your toys, my work doesn't come cheap!" Before you can ask about how much he's gonna charge he already went to the basement and yell, "WAKE UP YOU LAZY MOTHERFUCKERS! GET YOUR LAZY ASS TO WORK RIGHT NOW! WE HAVE SPECIAL ORDERS!"

oh well, you can only hope he doesnt charge ridiculously or he allow debts. The things won't be ready until a week later, you can go do something else and come back later.
(Or fast forward a week if you want :P)

-On da time-manipulating GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 55 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,939

@previous

"Just a last request, this is not really a weapon, but it will be. I would want two rods(axles) of 4cm of diameter and 2m long made from your best steel. I would want this first and you don't need to give me them both at the sime time. I will work on them one by one."
-Kurz-

(Edited 51 seconds later.)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,940

@previous

"Huh? Why would you want these?.....Well if you'll pay I'll make, simple deal." The old man yell back from his basement/workshop.

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 39 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,944

@previous

Talking to the other two: "I will look for something to eat, are you two hungry too?"
-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 10 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,973

@previous

"Uh, sure I guess. Who would turn down a meal?"

-grey-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 18 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,974

@previous

"I was just inviting you to look for a meal together, I didn't say that I would pay your part. After all I will have to pay for my weapons too!"
-Kurz-

(Edited 16 seconds later.)

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,976

@previous

"Oh okay fine. I'm sure I can snag some pocket change on the way there anyway..."

-grey-da-thief-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,981

"I'm broke. I'll eat but I'll need to get some money first."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 27 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,982

@previous

"If you had no money why was you in the weapon store in the first place? Were you expecting him to give you a weapon for free or trade it for something?"
-Kurz-

(Edited 55 seconds later.)

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 3 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,988

@previous

"Uh-oh"
-grey-da-thief-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 45 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,993

"I'm not completely broke, but the money I have has been saved to buy a new weapon. I refuse to spend that and live from day to day."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 12 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,994

@previous

"Well, we have one week to get more money. Why not use some coins for living? Anyway it is your money, if you don't want to use it to eat now I will hunt some food tomorrow so you can join and hunt your own food."
"But now I need some food and rest and there is no time to get myself them all"
-Kurz-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 21 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,998

@previous
"I suppose I can sacrifice a modicum of money for food. I'll make up for it later."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 28 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #2,999

@2,994

Regardless of your argument on personal financial management, you've come to a tavern that is one of the few buildings that are still open in the mid-night. You open the door and walk in, you can see there're a bunch of drunken men gobbling down their alcohol on a table at the corner, and a barmaid is serving them; another barmaid is standing behind the bar table cleaning cups. A bard is playing on his lute at a side, adding some light music to the environment. You walk to the bar table and take a seat.

"Hello there handsome, want something to drink?" the barmaid asked.

-On da chick-impersonating GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 37 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,002

@previous

I would like a meal and some beer.
-Kurz-

Note: as long as I remember beer was common people drink since water was often contamined in middle ages.
Note2: the implants recharge on my energy, they usually will take some of the sugar in my blood but when alcohol is available they will take it first. This means that the alcohol effects never last more than one hour.

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 30 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,004

"Sure handsome, will grilled beef and bread do?" The barmaid asked while pouring you a cup of beer.

Note: No need to care too much about the detail, I'm not a historical master anyway :P You won't see anything out of the time-era like KFC or iPhone 4G (unless you brought it in the game with your character), other than that anything is okay.

-On da fail-in-history GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,005

@previous

"For me it's fine."
-Kurz-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 36 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,006

@previous

"Isa! Go to kitchen and get me a plate of beef and bread!" The barmaid ordered the other barmaid who's serving the drunk men to fetch your food. "It'll be served in a minute. What about your friends?" She asked.

-On da GM-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 10 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,021

@previous

"Just some water and and a ham sandwich would be fine if you have it."

-grey-da-hungry-thief-

(Edited 38 seconds later by a moderator.)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,029

@previous

"Certainly. Add one ham sandwich!" The barmaid yell to the girl went in the kitchen, while grabbing a cup and pouring you a cup of clean water. "I haven't seen you guys around before. Say, are you travellers?" While waiting for Kenshiro making his order, the barmaid try to start a conversation with you to fill up the dead air.

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 34 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,033

@previous

Yeah! We just met in this city.
(Let's wait Kenshiro come back before continue with the RP so he won't look absent minded)
-Kurz-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 3 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,036

@3029
"I'll have a bottle of mead and a leg of a cow."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 6 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,044

@previous

"Ooh, a whole cow leg? We have a big eater here ain't we?" The barmaid come to Kenshiro's front, bend her body down making her cleavage visible, and said in a sexy tone, "You do look like the type of men who need all the meat to supply your strong, muscular body......I love strong men who can strike hard on the battlefield, and harder on the bed......hmhmhm......"

-On da trying to make you feel disgusted GM-

Anonymous G double-posted this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,045

After a while, dishes of food is brought from the kitchen and placed in front of you. "Enjoy your meal, hons. We have some good beer and ale to go with the food too, just so you know." The barmaid went back to organize her shelf full of different bottles of alcohol.

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 34 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,046

@previous

Talking to Kenshiro "So, what the old man will do with the monster? If he isn't going to use the bones or fangs we could make some improvised weapon for you."
-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,060

"Maybe he uses the skin as a suit and walks around in it."

-grey-da-comedian-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,068

@previous

"But a toad skin wouldn't give a good defense, dragon skin would be much more... wait! I got it! Nevermind..."
-Kurz-

Anonymous E replied with this 7.7 years ago, 6 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,088

@3046
"I don't think he wanted it for anything other than proof. Let's dress it up like Rash from battletoads and set it up in the street."
-Rurouni_Kenshiro-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,093

@previous

"Not to burst your bubble but I'm pretty sure we'd get arrested for something like that."
I say while jerking my thumb over my shoulder at a pair of guards down the street.

-greeeeey-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,110

You guise finished your food along with chit chat. Now it's passed midnight already and you should get a place to rest for the night. You're in a tavern so you might just pay for a room right here, or you may prefer to spent your night elsewhere. Of coz, to a thief, midnight is the time of opportunities :3

-On da GM-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 14 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,112

"Whadaya say guise? I can help chip in for a room here if you want. ..Though I wonder if they would let pay some now, and let us pay the rest in the morning after I sleep. Do Inn's do that at all? Its been long time since I've slept in one."

-grey-da-plotting-thief-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 11 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,113

@previous

"We have rooms, and I'd let you pay ALL in the morning. Just for you, sweetheart." The barmaid heard your sayin and tell you, "Don't get any idea of running away from your bill tho, we have our special evil way to deal with welsher......hmhmhm <3"

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 21 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,115

@3,112

"I will stay here for this night."
Talking to the barmaid:
"What kind of monsters do we have around here? Is there any wrestling contest with a good prize in town?"
-Kurz-

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 46 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,117

@previous

"Nope and nope, hon." The barmaid give out the shortest answers first, then she continued, "the troop had done a decent job on clearing all the possible threats around the city, one usually won't run into a dangerous beast within miles form the city, unless he's way too unlucky." She shrugged. " of coz, there used to be a monster breakout from the sewer system right under the ground, that's a horrible experience hon, but then the king sent troops down and no more monsters appear for months. I bet those nasty beast had been taken care too." "And we don't have any official wrestling or fighting contest around, the king seems not wanted to have anything promote violence around. Don't try to start your own either, it's violating the law here and you'll end up in cell."

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 31 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,119

@previous

So there is no good oportunities for skilled adventurers or fighters in this area?
-Kurz-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 33 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,123

@previous

[The monster spawning sewer is set for a reason :P]

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 5 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,124

@previous

I mean, a good way to make money. There doesn't seem to have any reward for the monsters. Indeed seems like adventurers are discoraged to help with it.
-Tkun the player-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 55 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,131

@previous

> Indeed seems like adventurers are discoraged to help with it.
[Actually, yes. The king in this city fend off the citizen and adventurers from the monster spawning gate under the sewer for a reason (and hint: it's not for the citizen's safety)]

The barmaid step in and told you, "Well honey, it's unfortunate you would not be able to find any exciting adventures near the city. But I do know some jobs that can earn you some sweet coins, and they have potential dangers to feed your adventurous need."
"You see, this is a capital city, where merchants and caravans always come and go for good fortune. Some of them are my regulars, that after days of exhausting travelling, they come here and eat, drink, sleep, relax and ready for next day's travel. They always can use bodyguards to save their merchandise and their life, from bandits, or beast, or even dangerous monsters. If you want I can try to hook you up with one of them tomorrow."

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 15 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,132

@previous

(Expose the implants in public might be a bad idea but at least this would be a chance for making some money faster than regular work)
Sounds good. Do you know how much time this job would take?
-Kurz-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 44 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,133

@previous

"Depends on the destination the caravan's going. some can be back in one week, some once they're gone I'll have to wait for half years to see their faces again." The barmaid replied.

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 11 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,135

@previous

This seems like a lot of time... What do you two think? (talking to Kenshiro and Grey)
-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 12 hours later, 1 week after the original post[Top] #3,154

@previous

"Well what think is that Im sleepy." Leaning in I whisper: "Plus if all goes well tonight I'll probably be able you spot you the gold for the night, :3 Its just a bar's Inn. Nothing special or expensive."

-grey-da-shady-"banker"-

grey double-posted this 7.7 years ago, 4 days later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,378

> Hey On? guys? Where did you all go?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,379

@previous

I dunno, it seems kurtz and kenshiro is still deciding what to do in the night and I'm not sure if I should step in :/ And then it dies of naturally...... :/

-On da dead GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 53 seconds later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,380

@3,378

I'm here! Since Kenshiro disapeared we could say that he ate and drunk too much and falled in sleep?

-Tkun, the player-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,383

@previous

Looks like it's either put him to sleep or this thread keep dead....... :P
Kenshiro went up to the room and sleep on the bed without a word. You two should get some sleep too, getting the escort job for the caravans or not, it can be decided tomorrow. Tho grey looks like he's ready for some night action...... :P

-On da revived GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 5 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,391

@previous

Talking with Grey in particular:
"What's your idea for making some money tonight? Will it be something that will bring trouble to us?"

-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 15 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,401

@previous

"Oh nonono. Of course not! I'm too good for that. You don't have to worry about a thing!"

-grey-da-confidant-thief-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 4 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,420

@previous

How good? Do you think you could fool those guards?

-Kurz-up-to-something-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 22 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,443

@previous

"Don't worry! Don't worry!" I say happily. "I'm a professional!"

-grey-da-pro-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 26 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,445

@previous

Without further bothered by Kurz' unnecessary worry, you jumped out from the window, landed onto the roof of the other sides building, and run like wind. You observed your surrounding on your way, there's plenty of targets for you, depends on whether you want to play it safe or shoot for a big prize: random citizen houses, for the least profit and most safe; shops in the market area, for the potential profit with reasonable challenge; townhall for it's safe storing the banking services' gold stash with plenty of guards around; but of coz, the real big shot is the big castle in the middle of the city.

-On da GM-

Anonymous L replied with this 7.7 years ago, 52 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,446

@previous

I follow him and say:
"If you are that good let's take a guard. Money, weapon and maybe some information about what's going on."
-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,450

@previous

"I'm a professional thief! Not a warrior!" I jump down over the edge of the next rooftop and hang from one arm, surveying the rooftops.
"...no sense in getting hurt over money..."
I slowly and carefully pick out three houses that look like quick and easy targets."
"...Come on, and keep your voice down" I jump from the side of the roof and onto the outside of a window of the first house I picked, I squint and peer inside...

-grey-da-pro-badass-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 50 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,451

@previous

Seems like I will have to do it by myself.

-Kurz-

(On, can you describe the guards for me? What kind of weapons, physique, behaviour...)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 6 hours later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,455

@previous

You didn't spend much time before you find a patrolling guard. He's wearing full steel armor so you can't see much of his appearance besides his face, but judging from his ability to walk with all the heavy armor and a heavy long polearm in his hand, it isnt difficult to tell he've been physically well trained. There's nothing stopping you from assaulting a guard, but if you do it you gotta do it quick, clean, and without a trace. It's a direct hostility to the city and it won't be pretty once you got spotted out.

-On da Jee Elm-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 9 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,457

@previous

I will try the sewers again to see if I can find a guard alone. There I would be less likely to be recognized or seen.

-Kurz-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 42 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,458

@previous

You went back the sewer from one random manhole. It does take you a while wandering before you found a guard coming. This one has the whole set of steel armor just like the the one you saw on the surface, prolly it's for the case when a monster breakout from the deeper sewer again. He has a bull-eye oil lamp in his hand, so you should consider approaching from behind. You stay in the dark corner and wait for him to pass by......

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,463

@previous

I will take advantage of my multiple mechanical limbs to imobilize him. With the mechanical tentacles I will squeeze his arms with his body and strangle him (but not kill) to avoid screamings like a snake. With the mechanical legs take his oil lamp and weapon while I keep behind and with my cloack covering my face to avoid being seen. (After all I don't want to be recognized)
-Kurz-

Anonymous H double-posted this 7.7 years ago, 45 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,468

@previous

I will take his helmet out, point the claws of the mechanical legs to his face and say with a deep monster like voice: "I have some questions for you."
-Kurz-

(Edited 13 seconds later.)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 3 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,469

@3,463

Just when the guard walked pass you, you quickly step out and capture him as you've planned, and pull him back into the dark corner. Althought it isn't like you'll get spotted in a short time, you still think it's better to finish with him asap.

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,471

@previous

"What do you know about this monster outbreak?" (releases a little the strangulation to allow him to speak but keep it close enough to allow me to silence him again if he try to call for help)
-Kurz-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,473

@previous

"Wh......who the fuck ar-ARGH-" You strangled the guard tight again to remind him the one who's asking question here and not to say anything other than answering your question. You repeat your question, and lessen your tentacle again. The guard still seems pretty horrified by the situation and your tentacles, but at least he's talking now.

"Shit.....I, I don't know anything! I'm just following the order from the King to patrol around here! Hell do I know why are there monsters coming from the sewer! Shit! I'm just following orders and I don't know a damn! Please, don't kill me for god's sake, I have families......"

He doesn't sounds like lying, looks like you have no luck on getting info from some low-class soldiers. And worse, now you have a panicked guard to settle.

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 25 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,474

@previous

Who is your superior? Boss, chief, whatever! I bet that the King doesn't order you directly!
-Kurz-the-snake-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 4 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,475

@previous

"Wha......of coz the King didn't ordered me directly, but it's the King issue the order and the general spread it to the troop! What makes the difference dammit!?"

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,476

@previous

"Just to let you know, there is a portal in the sewers where we, the monsters, are coming from." Strangle him until he faint them look for secondary weapons, items and money.
-Kurz-

(Edited 20 seconds later.)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 21 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,477

@previous

You drop him down after he fell unconscious, and loot his body for anything worthwhile & light weight. You found a long dagger with sheath, a little bag of crushed healing herbs, and a pathetic amount of coins. What a useless gaurd, give you neither info or items.

-On da GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 16 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,478

@previous

I take the dagger and the pole arm and leave in the dark night. The polearm is for Kenshiro and the dagger I will keep for myself.
-Kurz-the-metal-gear-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,479

@previous

You left the guard lying on the dark corner and go back to the surface. Despite the fruitless everything is going smooth and you didn't get spotted. You go back to the tavern, put the loot on the table aside, and deciding whether go for more action with grey or call it a day.

-On da GameManiac-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 25 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,480

@previous

That will be all for this night. Seems like I won't need the old man dagger anymore...
-Kurz-

(Edited 16 seconds later.)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 5 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,481

@previous

Maybe, but he said it'll be some master work so it might still worth some looking for :P

-On da GreenMold-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 12 minutes later, 2 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,482

@previous

I will go sleep and see if now that I got a weapon for Kenshiro we could go monster hunting in that portal for money or items... or maybe search for a treasure...
-Kurz-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 day later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,548

> Hey On! What do I see in the window?

Anonymous C replied with this 7.7 years ago, 8 hours later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,559

@previous

O SHI- :o

You peeked through the window of the house, there's a young lady sleeping on her bed, a small vanity table with locked drawers sitting aside the bed, and a large closet on the another side. Light is all out so you're sure any and all people in this house are asleep.

-On da GM-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 day later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,614

@previous

I push open the window shutters and and quietly swing myself inside and begin to make my way over to the vanity. I step quietly so I'm not to wake the woman. I come to the locked drawers of the vanity.
"Time to go to work." I think, and take out my lock picking kit.

-grey-da-pro-thief-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 6 minutes later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,615

@previous
> young lady
Why you bully loli? ;__;

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 21 minutes later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,620

@previous

> > young lady
> Why you bully loli? ;__;

A young lady is far too old to be a loli. Hmm now you've reminded me, I can add some loli bullying scene in this thread :3c......

-On da loli-hater-

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 7.7 years ago, 6 minutes later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,622

@3,614

You picked the lock in second, this kind of cheap lock means nothing to you. You opened the drawer, there're some low-quality cheap jewelery, a few copper and silver rings, some coins, and a pile of letters.

-On da GreatMan-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 12 minutes later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,630

@3,620

How about this 28 years old loli?
http://otakutalk.org/topic/232#reply_2728

Anonymous C replied with this 7.7 years ago, 40 minutes later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,637

@previous

> 28 years old
> loli

Cannot compute :/

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,646

@previous

Loli is not the same of child! See Konata!

Anonymous C replied with this 7.7 years ago, 28 minutes later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,647

@previous

Konata is a highschool girl DRAWN as a underage child. But that 28 yo one? bleh :/

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 40 minutes later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,650

@previous

Konata says in the anime that she looks like a kid she used school child swimming suit to attract males (yeah, that kind of males). It's common for asian girls to look much younger than they really are. A 50 years old asian woman might look like a 30~40 years old western woman. A 20~30 years old woman might look like a 12~18 years old girl. The same goes for men but is more visible on women.

Anyway this have nothing to do with this thread and we should stop talking about this here. If you really want to talk about it so much let's talk in another thread!

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,655

@3,622

"Shit...this cheap crap won't pay the room! There has to be something here." I pick the lock on the next drawer and look inside...

-grey-da-frustrated-thief-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 hours later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,676

@previous

You opened the next drawer, there's only one thing that doesn't look worthless in the first sight: A small metal box locked with chain and locks.

<BTW the room isn't all that expensive anyway so what's in that drawer can cover the rent + a decent meal. Also how much can you expect to get from a random peasant home? :P>

-On da poor fuck-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 days later, 3 weeks after the original post[Top] #3,791

@3,655

Well, On said:
> there's plenty of targets for you, depends on whether you want to play it safe or shoot for a big prize: random citizen houses, for the least profit and most safe; shops in the market area, for the potential profit with reasonable challenge; townhall for it's safe storing the banking services' gold stash with plenty of guards around; but of coz, the real big shot is the big castle in the middle of the city.

Based on your choices you choose the "random citzen houses for the least profit and most safe".

Aren't you gonna return to the game too? Please don't leave us like Kenshiro T_T

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 3 days later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #3,934

@3,676

> A small metal box locked with chain and locks.

"Hmm, now this looks interesting..." I think. I carefully remove the box from the drawer and place it on the floor. The work is slow because I have to keep the chains from clanging against the metal box and waking up the girl.
Eventaully I finish picking all the locks ande very freaking slowly remove all the chain's from around the box, so they don't make any noise.
I open the box and inside there are...

-grey-da-hopeful-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #3,956

@previous

Within the box, there is a little glass bottle with fine handcrafted copper deco, within is some mysterious-looking liquid; a little note is sipped under the bottle. You are disappoint when you saw it is nothing valuable, but you may still want to read that notes and see what's going on just for your curiosity. You went through all the trouble to unlock this box and don't feel like going with empty hand (from this box I mean, you got some rings and coins from the prev picked drawer already :P), at the same time you think you should just avoid the trouble and go back to have a good sleep.

-On da GM-

Anonymous M joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 day later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,049

@previous

Could you please tell what is written in the note already? I think his choice would be pretty obvious...

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 day later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,165

I want to play...

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 48 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,166

@previous

You can always jump-in midway.
For grey, he got pissed at the worthless trash in the box after all the effort to unlock it, so he just grab all the valuables and get away, back to the tavern room and sleep. It is now morning.

Or should I just close this half-dead RP thread and start another one fresh? :/

-On da impatient GM-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 12 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,170

@previous

I go wake up Kenshiro and Grey. I give the polearm to Kenshiro and ask them if they wanna go hunting or look for good oportunities in the city.

-Kurz-

(Edited 23 seconds later.)

Anonymous N joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 22 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,179

Can I join in? :3

-Finn, the half na'vi

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,181

@previous

Sure! :D

-On da welcoming new playa GM-

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 7.7 years ago, 19 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,183

@4,170

When you guise are deciding what to do for the fortune, Someone's knocking on the door. It's the barmaid.
"Morning hons," The barmaid said with a sweet smile, "Did you have a good sleep? Breakfast is ready, you should go down and get some......annnd, about the job opportunity I've told you yesterday, it's such a great timing that there's one caravan merchant right here and are about to leave in the noon. If you want to do troop securing for some profit and travelling, I can hook you guise up."

-On da you know who-

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,194

"Sounds goood to me"
~Wispers~
"Yeah stuff did not work out as great as I had hoped last night.." -.-;

grey-da-shitty-thief-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 21 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,198

@previous

You gotta risk yourself more if you want some good money. I got any money but I got two good weapons. I wonder how is the value of monster parts in this city...

-Kurz-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,253

@previous

Monsters' corpse and parts serves nothing other than meat, hide and junk unless it has uses as materials or beauty & charm as decoration or jewelery.

Aneeway you guise get down (Kenshiro is still sleeping tho) and get breakfast. It is wheat porridge with fish meat.
"How's the fish? It's fresh from the sea - plus 3 days of transportation to here, hahaha." The barmaid laughed at her own joke. "That's what the caravan I mentioned delivered, seafood from a port city. You know, this capital is nowhere close to a shore, so marine production must be imported from other shore cities and towns. And caravan trading fishes and stuff usually won't take long journey - you know how quickly seafood can be spoiled, even with conservation. So, it is good if you want a quick job taking only days. Plus a breeze from the sea wind."

-On da GM-

Anonymous O joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 9 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,278

> Haha, I won't join in because I ruined the TC one, but I just read it. Your story is interesting, and my approval I give you.

-Unintentional Gildamesh, destroyer of RP threads-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 26 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,279

@4,253

Hey On! How is the climate? Is this world cold? Tropical? With marked seasons? If so what season are we in?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 22 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,281

@4,278

> -Unintentional Gildamesh, destroyer of RP threads-
Oh you >:]

-On da destroyed RP threads owner-

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 7.7 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,283

@4,279

._. You can consider it has an "ideal" weather - warm, suitable amount of rain, no marked season. Unless for specific geographic location (e.g. swarm area, high hills) or special events (e.g. hell fire arise, storms caused by monsters), else the ideal weather applied.

-On da never care about wather :P-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,285

@4,281

By the way, In fantasy worlds monster parts are valuable the same way that elephant tusks were valuable or are part of magical potions/items. In real world many animal parts were used in clothes, armor or weapons. In a world with monsters their parts would be supperior than of a common animal part.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 17 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,286

@previous

That'd be based on how the world setting is. First, you need a demand of monster parts to make it valuable (maybe some monster hunting guild is set and provide bonus for killing life-threatening monsters, or some rich fucks like to collect heads of monsters); second, the monster parts itself must be of some use to be valuable (e.g. no one would care about orc and troll's hide, and even their meat as food is poisonous; silver wolf on the other hand, well you can guess how much its fur costs :P); third, you need a way to trade the monsters part (if there's rule of no monsters trade or no unauthorized monsters ownership then black market is the only way and it can be troublesom).

In the current location of this RP, it is the capital of a country, heavy troops are stationed for keeping the city and the surrounding area safe; and the law is also stricter than any other cities. So you won't have much luck to get profit from monsters in the capital. In the other places, e.g. the port city mentioned above, can provide more monsters-trading opportunities.

-On da wall builder with text-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 10 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,288

@previous

Troll meat is poisonous? Them use it to make poison! Or medicaments, or potions or use their bones to make a poison elemental weapon... Many medicaments are made from poisonous stuff. Poison is also good for assassins (I mean the class, not the murder) I'm not talking to make this available now, I'm just giving a tip for the next time we find a monster.

By the way, the sculpture in the pic was made with bone!

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,289

@previous

Troll is very poisonous becoz LOL I TROLLED YOU :D
Actually I'm not sure, I played one or two rogue-like game and eating troll/goblin meat will not have good results. Other than those not much game featuring monsters appertise :P
If you want to make use of the remainder of monsters in anyway, it is welcomed. Just not every other NPC would find them useful that is :P

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 9 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,290

@previous

Of course! Some rare monster could be used to make a valuable potion to cure a deadly disease (or an antidote to a deadly poison) but I would still have to find someone skilled to prepare the potion. If I want to make poison with a troll I would need someone mage/witch/alchemist to concentrate it and make it more powerfull. If I want to make a weapon with a dragon fang I would need a blacksmith.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,291

@previous

> If I want to make a weapon with a dragon fang I would need a blacksmith.
Indeed. The prev monster killed by Kurz were having it's claw to be made into weapon.

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,292

@previous

Yup!

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 7 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,293

@previous

Oh damn YOU are Kurz :/

-On da idiot-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 8 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,294

@4,183
(Returning to the RP)
Thanks lady. Sounds good for me too.
-Kurz-

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,301

@previous

"Alright, I'll go get that merchant to talk with you now, you just be a good boy and finish the breakfast while I'm out okay?" Said by the barmaid, then she told the other girl to watch the place while she's out and left. Not much else can be done, you just enjoy the porridge quietly.

After a while the barmaid come back with a tan, young-looking man with her. He walk straight to you and giving you a energetic (read: loud) greeting: "Ey yall da one wanna escort ar way? Nice ta mit ya! Name's Ushio!" He forced his hand into yours and shake. The barmaid told you from his back, "Awww...... it's his way to deal with peoples. He's a good boy, but people can get scared off by his over-passionate. Get used to it."

"Ahahahaha!!! Well kay lemme tel ya 'bit 'bout da work." The man laughed to the barmaid's comment, then started to tell you the job detail. "Our next goal, a port city with tradin' ships! Not far, 3 days 'n' w'll be'dere, but good money to bring goods here 'n' sell to da sea merchants! Our stuff 're valuable so need some men to keep 'em safe! Say, 500 coins for a short trip, good? You in?" It do require a bit of effort to understand the way he speaks, but you do managed to understand.

-On da BAD ENGRIZH SPEEKA-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 5 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,302

@previous

By the way On, we have no idea o how much 500 coins is. This is the first time that we have a real value in this game.
Also, when we leave the city we could start a new thread to continue the story... this one if getting too big!

Anonymous H double-posted this 7.7 years ago, 17 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,303

Also, some cool monster ideas!
http://frozenly.com/2010/06/incredible-monsters/

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,306

@4,302

> By the way On, we have no idea o how much 500 coins is.
LOL me neither. I'm having the idea of "single currency" like in all the rpg games when I type them, like, gold coins, and only gold coins, no silver, copper and any other underneath.
Just don't take too srsly about it anyway, values will just got messed up sooner or later :P

-On da no number-

Anonymous P joined in and replied with this 7.7 years ago, 12 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,307

I'll join you when you leave the city or shortly after--is this okay?
-Nega-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 45 minutes later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,308

@4,306

But I need to have an idea. What could I buy with 1 coin? What could I buy with 10 coins? what could I buy with 100 coins?

Anonymous O replied with this 7.7 years ago, 4 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,312

@previous

> in other words, is a coin worth, say, a yen, or a dollar?

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,313

@previous

I was goingto say that but compare it with modern currency isn't very accurate since some stuff are very cheap today but wasn't back them.

Seems like food and a place to sleep cost just a few coins 1 for each? But how much would cost a quality weapon? How much would cost an armor? How much would cost a horse (or chocobo or the animal used as transport in this world)

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 2 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,314

@previous

errghhh I'd try to reference the marketing prices in Might and Magic games:
1x coins per person for a night in inn (And it goes up in further cities, storywise)
7~9 coins for one day ration
15 coins for a basic healing potion? (Actually it's more like the price of herb in Dragon Quest)
30~70 for the basic small weapons (daggers, cutlasses, handaxes etc)
100~150 for the basic moderate sized weapons (swords, hammers, maces, spears, staffs etc)
200~300 for the basic heavy weapons (halberds, battle axes, boardswords, two-hand swords, poleaxes etc etc etc)
Ranged weapons is more varied, from 15-sth for a slingshot, to ~100 for a crossbow/longbow.
Armors are generally cost more than weapons, with basic body armor charge less and additional body parts armors (helmets, shields, boots) cost more:
Anything made with clothes (cloak, clothes, cloth boots etc) can cost from 30~100. Most basic light armour fall into this range.
Basic medium armour, like leather armour, small shields, chainmail, fall into the price range of 100~300.
And Heavy armour that with plate covering everywhere, full helmet, tower shield, metal boots etc, can easily exceed 500 even for the most basic pieces. (mainly becoz they're huge and made with metal)
Accessories like pendants and rings, since they have decorative value attached in, even a copper ring with no enhance effect can start pricing from 100. Not sayin there can't be stuff below tho (cloth pendant, stone ring...... anything can be crafted and cost less than metals)

And all of the above are only talking about stuff with the basic material, no enhanced effects, no artifacts.

Horses usually cost high, 1000+ for one isnt anything unusual. But catching them in wilderness is always an option.

Bah so many numbers, mind is blown @_@

-0n da mark371n9 mana93r-

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 13 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,319

@previous

Oh! Talking about special effect stuff... how common are they? Is this a magic filled world where you can buy them in normal stores or are they very rare and valuable items found only by quests or treasures?

grey replied with this 7.7 years ago, 4 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,342

@4,253

"I still think this is a good idea. Plus it a port city right? Think of all the exotic foreign women Hunh? Hunh??"

-grey-da-thief-

(Edited 16 minutes later by a moderator.)

Anonymous H replied with this 7.7 years ago, 3 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,354

@previous

I think it is a good idea too. I will give a look how the things are going with the blacksmith.

-Kurz-

Anonymous G replied with this 7.7 years ago, 5 hours later, 1 month after the original post[Top] #4,360

@previous

"Cool so 'is deal! 're partnas now! Our team 'll be leavin' 't noon, meet up outta da fron gate kay? Kay I got mor biz ta do, see ya later partna!" Ushio said and rush off before you can say a word. Anyway your next destination is set. Before you head to the gate, you feel like checking the weaponsmith's progress, while Grey paid the bill for the room with his loot last night and try to wake Kenshiro up.

You went to the old man's weapon shop. A "closed" sign is hangin on the locked door. You knocked on the door but no one responde. Looks like the old man is all focusing on your new toys, or so you can only hope. No much you can do, you go to the front gate to meet up with Grey and Ushio and his caravan team.

Time is noon now. You're at the outside of the front gate. Ushio is busy loading his cartz with goods, and Grey is standing aside with no sight of Kenshiro. You asked Grey, and he handed you a notes he found in the room.

"I still have an important man I have to meet. We are departed for now, but when my things are settled I'll catch up with you guise again. Kenshiro."

So now is only you and Grey on the journey. "Hey bud we're done loadin'! Time ta setoff!" Ushio and his caravan team is ready to go. You and Grey started to escort the team to the destinated port city, while hoping able to meet Kenshiro again once came back.

-On da GM-

(Thread is too long. I'll continue in a new thread)

vocalon joined in and replied with this 6.3 years ago, 1.4 year later, 1.5 year after the original post[Top] #11,313

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
The bots are getting smarter...

Mod joined in and replied with this 6.3 years ago, 10 hours later, 1.5 year after the original post[Top] #11,321

@previous
I'm waiting until they become so effective that it would be almost impossible to diferenciate them from real posters. Them We would remove the ads, and use it with vocaloid so you could actually chat with your anime figures and sex dolls.

grey !C.MxxuCiTo joined in and replied with this 6.3 years ago, 3 hours later, 1.5 year after the original post[Top] #11,324

@previous

> I'm waiting until they become so effective that it would be almost impossible to diferenciate them from real posters. Them We would remove the ads, and use it with vocaloid so you could actually chat with your anime figures and sex dolls.

vocalon replied with this 6.3 years ago, 2 hours later, 1.5 year after the original post[Top] #11,332

@11,321
...You're a genius.

  !Tkun4nmzJI joined in and replied with this 6.3 years ago, 1 hour later, 1.5 year after the original post[Top] #11,335

And suddenly, Chobits!

spamfag-bot joined in and replied with this 6.3 years ago, 1 week later, 1.5 year after the original post[Top] #11,491

Hello all, Just like to say Hi! to everyone and introduce myself.I've been in the Internet biz for over 13 years-- literally sitting on the same herman miller chair purchased back in the 90's.


Does anyone know this blog, just heard of the term offshore and was wondering what it is, still not sure...
again try?

srsly...

(Edited 3 hours later by a moderator.)

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 joined in and replied with this 6.3 years ago, 17 hours later, 1.5 year after the original post[Top] #11,493

This was a nice thread too. I miss nice threads that lasted forever.

. !NzLASIJfYM joined in and replied with this 6.3 years ago, 6 hours later, 1.5 year after the original post[Top] #11,494

@previous
all threads last forever as long as they aren't shitty spam. they just need reviving once in awhile.

grey !C.MxxuCiTo replied with this 6.3 years ago, 18 hours later, 1.5 year after the original post[Top] #11,497

lol
:
:3
Powered by TinyBBS open source (mit) software. Keep this project alive by donating. This page took 0.04984 seconds to be generated.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. The images and comments are the responsibility of the posters.


- OtakuTalk Mobile Imageboard + Overtalk Navigator -